Home

Invalid account

This is a discussion on Invalid account within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2020, 06:37 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 2
Invalid account

Anyone know what I can do when I try to play online with any EA game it says invalid account. I sent a ticket to EA and within a day or two EA closes it when it’s not resolved. Anybody else having this problem? Any suggestions.
Thanks,
tbread28

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2020, 10:36 AM   #2
Pro

Devaster's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Invalid account

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbread28
Anyone know what I can do when I try to play online with any EA game it says invalid account. I sent a ticket to EA and within a day or two EA closes it when it’s not resolved. Anybody else having this problem? Any suggestions.
Thanks,
tbread28

I had this happen to me last week while switching accounts in my franchise. Rebooted the game and the issue was fixed.
Old 05-07-2020, 11:41 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Thanks,
tbread28

Dont waste your time creating cases. They'll never verify you. It can be hidden, but track down the EA Help Live Chat.

Spent a week talking to social media helpers and filed 4 cases. All to no avail. Did the live chat and it was fixed in 5 minutes.

Edit: my account was compromised though. You may just need to log in to your ea account.
Old 05-07-2020, 02:27 PM   #4
MVP

I’ve done live chat and it was waste of time because all they tell me is submit a case

Old 05-07-2020, 02:29 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devaster
I had this happen to me last week while switching accounts in my franchise. Rebooted the game and the issue was fixed.

What do you mean you rebooted game? I have digital copy

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2020, 04:14 PM   #6
Pro

Devaster's Arena

Quote:
What do you mean you rebooted game? I have digital copy

Shut the application down and restart it. I logged out of the 2nd account, shut the game down, restarted it, and logged into EA account and it was resolved. Switched to 2nd account and no more invalid account issue.

My issue might have been different from the one you are experiencing though.
Old 05-08-2020, 02:13 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
I’ve done live chat and it was waste of time because all they tell me is submit a case

Weird. Since the live chat helped me quickly after a week of getting told to file cases by the social team.
Old 05-16-2020, 01:10 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 4

This EXACT same thing happened to me. I booted up ncaa 14 on my ps3 for the first time in months, only to find out my ea account was 'invalid/disabled'. Since my psn id is the same on ps3 and ps4, it affects all ea games on both systems. I recently bought ufc 3 on my ps4, and got the same message.

I've been emailing 'customer service' for at least 2 weeks, and not only is it outsourced, but their response time is terrible. If I'm 'lucky', they'll actually email me back, and at most I'll get 2 emails max. Wouldn't going 'there', I think there's a language barrier that's making this drag out way longer than it should have.

I finally got a 'solution' today, which was to make another ea account, which is NOT what I wanted. I never did anything wrong, and I don't play online, so how on earth did my account get banned for something I didn't do? I believe I can't even download rosters, and while I mostly play offline, I want the option to go online.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »