Home

Quick Question on Difficulty Setting in Madden Dynasty

This is a discussion on Quick Question on Difficulty Setting in Madden Dynasty within the Dynasty HQ forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2020, 11:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quick Question on Difficulty Setting in Madden Dynasty

I play Madden 20 and have a difficulty setting problem that is interfering with the realism of my game and wondering how others handle this. Let me throw out a disclaimer and say I'm not the best player. I would say I win by a touchdown or field goal and occassionally lose on All-Pro. The problem is, I win too much on this setting. The logical answer is to go to All Madden, but this is too difficult for me and I end up getting blown out no matter what.

Is there a setting or way you guys play that gives you realistic results (Redskins won't be 11-0 going into week 12 etc) with allowing you to also play the game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2020, 04:17 PM   #2
Rookie

TylerHL's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Quick Question on Difficulty Setting in Madden Dynasty

My advice would be find custom sliders that work for you. Go through the pre-made sliders page and find a set at the difficulty you like to play at and give them a try. Anything you felt that was too easy or too hard, simply tone those sliders up or down until you get to a point you're satisfied with.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...tball-sliders/

Another thing that is more user dependent would implementing a kind of 'house rules'. Especially for Madden because there are a lot of formations and sets that if you hot route/make pre-snap adjustments correctly, you can torch the CPU defense at any level. There are simply some plays that work a lot better than others. I don't know if this ties into your issue, but trying to utilize the entire playbook and not relying on 'money plays' is an easy way to make games more difficult.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ »