Home

NCAA Football 21 - How to Finally Mod NCAA 14

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 21 - How to Finally Mod NCAA 14 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2020, 11:05 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NCAA Football 21 - How to Finally Mod NCAA 14

Sorry for the long delay but here's a kind of crappy tutorial video I was able to finally make: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPkaJ-fX85A

If you have any questions, want to find some mods or even help make some, please join our discord server here: https://discord.gg/FnHJc5P

I'm excited to see what this community can do with this game!

Last edited by connorwalks; 06-02-2020 at 04:17 AM. Reason: updated link
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2020, 11:39 AM   #2
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA Football 21 - How to Finally Mod NCAA 14

If I am a PS3 owner I am turning backflips. I've been keeping up with what's being done and it's gonna change the game. For 360 owners the "Good Times Florida Evans gif" comes to mind.
Old 05-16-2020, 11:45 AM   #3
Pro

Ps3 here. Time to get to work!
#GBR
Old 05-16-2020, 12:18 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
If I am a PS3 owner I am turning backflips. I've been keeping up with what's being done and it's gonna change the game. For 360 owners the "Good Times Florida Evans gif" comes to mind.

Yeah the only REAL limitation on 360 owners is that you can't softmod the console. It requires an actual hardware mod, which some people will never do.

You can get the mod done by local shops or sending the console into a shop for ~$50 usually.

We also need to map out a spreadsheet for the xbox 360 game files. I can start a community google sheets page for that so we can get it done faster. Took me a while to do the PS3 one myself and even that's not complete. Good thing is it only needs to be done once
Old 05-16-2020, 12:37 PM   #5
Pro

You don't know how long I've waited for this! Now I don't have to worry about doing it myself

also: the video is very very quiet. almost inaudible. Can you raise the volume in the Youtube editor?

Last edited by Kid OS; 05-16-2020 at 12:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2020, 01:06 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid OS
You don't know how long I've waited for this! Now I don't have to worry about doing it myself

also: the video is very very quiet. almost inaudible. Can you raise the volume in the Youtube editor?

Sorry about that. I don't think that's possible to do after uploading though. Try watching with headphones. Should help a bit
Old 05-16-2020, 01:08 PM   #7
Rookie

I am currently HUNTING for a local shop to mod my 360. I’m so depressed..

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-16-2020, 01:22 PM   #8
Rookie

@TarHeelPhenom @swedjedes Maybe it's possible to run a game backup by simply flashing your drive's firmware, which doesn't seem to require any soldering? Sorry I just don't know much about 360 homebrew stuff. I only learned about PS3 homebrew stuff for RPCS3. Dumping games for Xenia is much easier and can be done on a stock 360

Here's some info to possibly get started: https://www.reddit.com/r/360hacks/wiki/drive_flashing

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »