Home

I made a video for the Community

This is a discussion on I made a video for the Community within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2020, 10:09 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
I made a video for the Community

Can you watch this without laughing? Its a parody.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2020, 10:41 AM   #2
Banned

Re: I made a video for the Community

holy **** that was funny. great video. couldn't have done it better bro. that guy's laugh made it just that much better too. hehehe.
Old 05-18-2020, 10:43 AM   #3
Banned

the captions were very true btw. good to know someone else, somewhat understands there tactics to.
Old 05-18-2020, 10:49 AM   #4
Banned

also sad to know the masses buy into it. if they knew that if they did not put money into the game or just buy it in total, a big change would happen for the better. whats that quote?... "never work hard until the well runs dry". if people stop buying and start demanding of what they want all together they will get a way better game. but they let it happen to them. and my argument to why i have it is because it does not make much of a difference does it? also im not getting ufc 4 if its cheeks. depends...
Old 05-18-2020, 11:16 AM   #5
MVP

Icon2 Re: I made a video for the Community

I stopped when I got to the part where "it's the same game every year". If UFC 3 is the same game to you as UFC 2 I don't know what to tell you.

As for the info part... not too long ago you were calling people out for their constant rants for more information. Now you're doing the same. I thought you understood the part where EA are under no obligation to do anything as far as promotion. Nobody said they even have to release a game, they may drop it in 2025, that's entirely their prerogative. It it's released quickly it's rushed, if it's not released quickly...I don't even understand the complaint is in that instance to be honest. Ah, yes, "the hype is gone". The funny part is the launch trailer for the game may drop 8-9-10 months from now and all of you will get back on that hype train with the quickness, hopeful that the extended development time will actually result in a much better game than 3. And hype, hype, hype.

This post is just baseless EA hate for the sake of it and little more than that. And all of those are pretty rhetorical, you don't have to @me.

Last edited by Kingslayer04; 05-18-2020 at 11:24 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2020, 04:31 AM   #6
Rookie

Lmao at the "you don't have to @ me". In other words "please don't refute my comment because I think I'm right and that's that.
Old 05-19-2020, 04:47 AM   #7
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingslayer04
I stopped when I got to the part where "it's the same game every year". If UFC 3 is the same game to you as UFC 2 I don't know what to tell you.

As for the info part... not too long ago you were calling people out for their constant rants for more information. Now you're doing the same. I thought you understood the part where EA are under no obligation to do anything as far as promotion. Nobody said they even have to release a game, they may drop it in 2025, that's entirely their prerogative. It it's released quickly it's rushed, if it's not released quickly...I don't even understand the complaint is in that instance to be honest. Ah, yes, "the hype is gone". The funny part is the launch trailer for the game may drop 8-9-10 months from now and all of you will get back on that hype train with the quickness, hopeful that the extended development time will actually result in a much better game than 3. And hype, hype, hype.

This post is just baseless EA hate for the sake of it and little more than that. And all of those are pretty rhetorical, you don't have to @me.
It’s. A. Joke.
Old 05-19-2020, 03:09 PM   #8
Pro

And people wonder why the devs or GCers don't bother with this site anymore.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »