Home

Formation Subs

This is a discussion on Formation Subs within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2020, 01:03 AM   #1
Rookie

that1990guy's Arena

OVR: 0
Formation Subs

I have a custom dynasty going on in NCAA 11. I have been using formation subs in the game to fully optimize my roster. In each playbook the game "promised me" 🙄 50 subs per playbook. But I have discovered the game will not allow more than 300 subs across the 120 teams. Each playbook shows 50/50 ....but I clearly hit a cap when USF won't allow me past 26/50 ... popping up the message that I have used all 50 of my subs for THAT! playbook.

So far it's taken the wind out of my sails, and was almost a deal breaker before I discovered that Madden doesn't even have formation subs at all?!!!

I feel like the ps3 is this weird unnecessary progression where the core of the games regressed. NCAA didn't even have officials on the field for the first 3 ps3 editions. And I thought EA was all about "its in the game"?!

But anyway, I was hoping that I could find the answer about formation subs in NCAA 13 or 14, if you're capped at 300 across the NCAA?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »