Home

Fight Island

This is a discussion on Fight Island within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2020, 05:47 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Fight Island

Looks like Abu Dhabi is Fight Island. Would love if they added this venue into the game. Their going to go there every year.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2020, 05:21 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Fight Island

When I pictured an octagon on a beach I expected an octagon on a beach with a open top. But from the looks of it, its gonna be like any other building with a roof and no sand lol.

I’m expecting too much but either way I expect Fight Island to be included, at least eventually by patch.
Old 06-10-2020, 05:24 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmangala
When I pictured an octagon on a beach I expected an octagon on a beach with a open top. But from the looks of it, its gonna be like any other building with a roof and no sand lol.

I’m expecting too much but either way I expect Fight Island to be included, at least eventually by patch.
I don't really expect venue patches this time around.

Would love more variety. But unless they commit to the presentation beyond inside, it doesn't seem like something most people care about.

I think the only reason they did T-Mobile last year was that the UFC became an actually tenant of the building. It's strange that it wasn't ready at launch (arena debuted in 2016) but maybe the princes wanna see Yas Island in the game bad enough that they pony up for it ?

Old 06-10-2020, 05:38 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRizzzle
I don't really expect venue patches this time around.

Would love more variety. But unless they commit to the presentation beyond inside, it doesn't seem like something most people care about.

I think the only reason they did T-Mobile last year was that the UFC became an actually tenant of the building. It's strange that it wasn't ready at launch (arena debuted in 2016) but maybe the princes wanna see Yas Island in the game bad enough that they pony up for it ?

This is an official image of Fight Island from the UFC website. It doesn’t look to different from the other arenas, I think they will add it.

If fight island were like I was expecting then I would understand it would look different than any other arena but this is not too different.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »