Home

Relocating a Team

This is a discussion on Relocating a Team within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2020, 03:43 PM   #1
Rookie

psu#1's Arena

OVR: 0
Relocating a Team

does anyone know if you get to choose whether your play on grass or turf when choosing a new stadium during relocation. I do t see an option for stadium specifics besides which stadium you want to choose but it doesn't tell whether the stadium is natural grass or artificial turf. Has anyone done this and if so which stadium has natural grass. I like how the grass gets beat up during a game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2020, 10:36 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Relocating a Team

I'm new to Madden as of a few weeks ago, but every franchise I messed around with so far I've moved a team and I have not seen the option and seems they are all turf from what I've seen. Maybe the traditional style stadiums have grass but I never pick them. If you try let me know. I'm always moving the Browns out of Cleveland as nobody cares anyways about the Brownies. Haha

Btw... Hail to Pitt !
Old 06-15-2020, 09:26 AM   #3
Rookie

psu#1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsr862
I'm new to Madden as of a few weeks ago, but every franchise I messed around with so far I've moved a team and I have not seen the option and seems they are all turf from what I've seen. Maybe the traditional style stadiums have grass but I never pick them. If you try let me know. I'm always moving the Browns out of Cleveland as nobody cares anyways about the Brownies. Haha

Btw... Hail to Pitt !
I have checked all the outdoor stadiums and all seem to have turf not grass. Also I moved my team to St.Louis hoping for some more random weather, rain, cold, snow, in week 14 and nothing, and all players are in short sleeves so not even sure if I'm getting cold weather.
Old 06-15-2020, 02:53 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

I moved a team to Toronto and I got rain for 3 of 4 games I got into. I have a team in Brooklyn now just in preseason I will have to see if u get any snow late in season
Old 06-15-2020, 02:56 PM   #5
Pro

To answer the OPs question, no... it's one of those things where you get what you get.

Personally, turf vs grass would matter more if you would see stuff life the field being degraded or dirty uniforms. Yeah, the uniforms get smudges but certainly nothing that really matters. Not to many anyway.

For me, it is another one of those things that, as currently implemented, doesn't really bother me one way or the other.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2020, 06:41 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennylc321
To answer the OPs question, no... it's one of those things where you get what you get.

Personally, turf vs grass would matter more if you would see stuff life the field being degraded or dirty uniforms. Yeah, the uniforms get smudges but certainly nothing that really matters. Not to many anyway.

For me, it is another one of those things that, as currently implemented, doesn't really bother me one way or the other.
I do love it how my kickers jersey is the dirtiest and covered in grass stains in every game. Because um yeah.

For the OP I’ve only relocated with the hybrid retractable roof stadium (spoiler alert the roof never actually opens regardless of weather), and the field is grass, similar to Arizona’s in real life. The grass almost looks like field turf though.
Old 06-16-2020, 08:48 AM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideZone77
I do love it how my kickers jersey is the dirtiest and covered in grass stains in every game. Because um yeah.
Right!?!?!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »