Home

Hog Run Wild - 2020 NCAA Football 14 Arkansas Razorbacks Dynasty

This is a discussion on Hog Run Wild - 2020 NCAA Football 14 Arkansas Razorbacks Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2020, 10:41 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Hog Run Wild - 2020 NCAA Football 14 Arkansas Razorbacks Dynasty

Team: Arkansas Razorbacks
Rosters: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...21-roster.html
Sliders: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-official.html

Background Information
Welcome everyone, to my second ever NCAA Football 14 Dynasty. Now last year, I started a Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets dynasty that unfortunately fizzles out due to other commitments. This year, though, will be different.

Now that I am on YouTube and plan to do a Madden 21 series, this will be a direct supplement to that season. I will link my YouTube channel down below in case you want to check out my other content on there (currently have a MLB The Show 20 & NBA 2k20 Franchise ongoing).

Moving on from that, I will try to make this series as realistic as possible. With that being said, since this game was made in 2013, there are a couple of things I cannot maneuver around. The first thing being that there are no TeamBuilder teams in this dynasty. That means no Appalachian State, Georgia Southern, Charlotte, Liberty, and Coastal Carolina. I have decided to keep Idaho in the FBS as well. They will be in the Sun Belt Conference, along with New Mexico State to combat the teams that are missing, giving the SBC 8 teams.

There is no College Football Playoff. The BCS has lived on and there will only be a 2 team championship game.

The other big change is that the Big 12 Conference does not have a championship game. If Big 12 teams start to miss out on the BCS Championship game, I will look to expand their conference.

The only area where I will be hands-on about is quarterback transfers. We all know that quarterback transfers have been a big part of the college football offseason. In NCAA Football 14, they do not transfer at the same rate that they do in real-life. Every offseason, I will take a look at the quarterbacks on roster and judge who I think would transfer. I will then recreate them manually on the team they are transferring to. To make sure they don't start on their old team, I will be dropping their stats. This will add some more excitement into the offseasons as well.

Dynasty Information
It has been a rough decade to say the least for the Arkansas Razorbacks football program. Arkansas hasn't had much success since the firing of the highly-controversial Bobby Petrino in 2012. Since then, Arkansas has gone 27-62, including back-to-back 2-10 seasons. A far cry from the days of Ryan Mallett and Darren McFadden. But hopeful days may soon be on the horizon. After Sam Pittman was unexpectedly released due to fan backlash, coach Bob Roberts has stepped up to the plate and changes has already commenced. While Defensive Coordinator Barry Odom decided to stick around, Offensive Coordinator Kendall Briles has quit. To fill his shoes, Coach Roberts has brought in Arkansas alum Felix Jones to be the new coordinator. Can this new staff make Arkansas an SEC West contender once more and, more importantly, bring them their first national title since 1964? Welcome to the Arkansas Razorbacks Dynasty.

My YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtd...Pz0_pOwZ85_Cg/

Last edited by Downtown Bob; 06-15-2020 at 12:08 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2020, 10:42 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Hog Run Wild - 2020 NCAA Football 14 Arkansas Razorbacks Dynasty

reserve post 1
Old 06-14-2020, 10:42 AM   #3
Rookie

reserve post 2
Old 06-14-2020, 10:44 AM   #4
Rookie

reserve post 3
Old 06-14-2020, 10:45 AM   #5
Rookie

reserve post 4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2020, 10:46 AM   #6
Rookie

reserve post 5
Old 06-14-2020, 10:46 AM   #7
Rookie

reserve post 6
Old 06-14-2020, 10:47 AM   #8
Rookie

You may begin posting. Thank you for checking this thread out!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »