Home

Historic rosters for M25?

This is a discussion on Historic rosters for M25? within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2020, 07:15 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 21
Historic rosters for M25?

Anyone have any historic rosters for Madden25 for PS4 that they can upload?

C

Sent from my Pixel using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2020, 07:56 PM   #2
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Historic rosters for M25?

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
Anyone have any historic rosters for Madden25 for PS4 that they can upload?

C

There's Asanstead's he did cap, ill load it up now, its an all time set, one thing I liked about his work was that the 99s he had was well deserved. Its rated good and plays good. I have absolutely zero plans to purchasing any more sports titles atheist for the next 2 to 3 years maybe these developers will get there act together, by then.

I'll call it Asansteads Reload, my psn is Ferg_74, I got rid of my psn and started completely fresh.

Its up bro. Hmm the creation wheel is spinning in my head, especially given the playboys and game play we have in this game...

There's also a very well 2021 file by Jbake46

And a 2014 by Money_Mitch7

Last edited by StormsWarning; 08-13-2020 at 08:23 PM.
Old 08-14-2020, 08:00 AM   #3
Banned

Thank you sir. I did dl that file and watched cpu vs cpu for a few teams yesterday. Overall a real nice job as you said. There are a lot of 99 players but we are talking about the greatest players of all time here. I may have lowered some ratings but that is all subjective really.

I think where the file could use help is for the non-skilled positions backups...especially OL and DL. The second and third string guys seem to be current players for the most part as opposed to all stars and legends.

I remember now what a pain it was to edit in M25. Had to use current roster guys for the most part and matching ht, wt, skin color, etc was a chore!

C
Old 08-15-2020, 12:05 PM   #4
Banned

I am updating the teams with additional pro bowlers and legends especially for backup positions. Few current day players will be on the teams, except where obvious like Rodgers, Peterson, etc.

Also adjusting ratings and equipment in some places. Trying to get fewer 99 rated players. Have a nice set of sliders and game settings for Coach mode or CPU vs CPU.

This is gonna take a while, but am holding off on new Madden anyway once released.

C

Old 08-15-2020, 12:20 PM   #5
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Awesome news Capa.

I have M25 on the way for PS4 after loading in M25 on my PS3 and loving it.

I will only play M25 and M16. Everything that has followed (including 20) simply does not hold up gameplay and presentation wise to those two titles.

I keep trying to play 20 again and again and can’t get over how stiff it plays and the CPU AI is simply a joke.

M25 and M16 the CPU actually plays a much better game of football and the game feels so good.

It does not have the editing nirnthe franchise mode bells and whistles like 20......but honestly it always comes back to gameplay first and foremost and I really had a “coming to Jesus” moment with NCAA 14, M25 on PS3.

As much as we slammed EA for the PS3 era......they finished it with their two best football titles they ever made on the field (and off the field with NCAA 14).

Madden 16 was the last true “simulation” effort imo that got a lot of the little but critical things right (CPU QB AI, tackling, defense, overall player movement and weight, penalties, fatigue).

They went backwards since more and more and more.

In am done with new sports games for a few years. Sticking with my PS3/PS4 for sports titles.

I am even very apprehensive now about The Show going multi platform. Nervous that it will backfire on us.

20 is simply divine. That can give me pleasure for many moons.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2020, 01:33 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Awesome news Capa.

I have M25 on the way for PS4 after loading in M25 on my PS3 and loving it.

I will only play M25 and M16. Everything that has followed (including 20) simply does not hold up gameplay and presentation wise to those two titles.

I keep trying to play 20 again and again and can’t get over how stiff it plays and the CPU AI is simply a joke.

M25 and M16 the CPU actually plays a much better game of football and the game feels so good.

It does not have the editing nirnthe franchise mode bells and whistles like 20......but honestly it always comes back to gameplay first and foremost and I really had a “coming to Jesus” moment with NCAA 14, M25 on PS3.

As much as we slammed EA for the PS3 era......they finished it with their two best football titles they ever made on the field (and off the field with NCAA 14).

Madden 16 was the last true “simulation” effort imo that got a lot of the little but critical things right (CPU QB AI, tackling, defense, overall player movement and weight, penalties, fatigue).

They went backwards since more and more and more.

In am done with new sports games for a few years. Sticking with my PS3/PS4 for sports titles.

I am even very apprehensive now about The Show going multi platform. Nervous that it will backfire on us.

20 is simply divine. That can give me pleasure for many moons.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Dug all over trying to find madden 16. Can’t find it. I may’ve downloaded in 16. Found 15 though. Got it installing now. Don’t even remember this game. Really don’t remember 16 much either. I thought madden 16 had the qb statue glitch. Gonna keep digging. May end up buying a Disc copy. I’m handcuffed with a data plan and can’t download 16. Pretty sure i went digital that year.

What were the problems with 15?

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 08-15-2020, 02:40 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Dug all over trying to find madden 16. Can’t find it. I may’ve downloaded in 16. Found 15 though. Got it installing now. Don’t even remember this game. Really don’t remember 16 much either. I thought madden 16 had the qb statue glitch. Gonna keep digging. May end up buying a Disc copy. I’m handcuffed with a data plan and can’t download 16. Pretty sure i went digital that year.

What were the problems with 15?
I think 15 had the overpowered aggressive catching. I also just remember it not being very good overall in terms of gameplay.

M16 had really good QB play. They moved around the pocket, mobile QBs would take and run, overall probably the best QB play of any current gen Madden. M17 had the QB statue glitch. Really disappointing after how well QBs played in M16.
Old 08-15-2020, 04:08 PM   #8
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

This is all very exciting and great news, I know for myself I will not be purchasing madden any longer, not for a good good while, I currently have m25 through madden 20.

To me there are entirely just to many great year rosters on each game to pass up, for myself I'm just going to enjoy the work of all of you guys that have done nothing short of an outstanding job, doing the best you could with what you had.

Highly appreciated from all you creators! Outstanding stuff!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »