Home

Tennis World Tour 2 Hands-On Preview: Gameplay Trails Impressive Visual Upgrades

This is a discussion on Tennis World Tour 2 Hands-On Preview: Gameplay Trails Impressive Visual Upgrades within the Tennis forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2020, 10:30 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Tennis World Tour 2 Hands-On Preview: Gameplay Trails Impressive Visual Upgrades

Tennis World Tour 2 is in an interesting spot right now. In a way, it's that...

Written By: Kevin Scott

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2020, 12:17 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Angry Re: Tennis World Tour 2 Hands-On Preview: Gameplay Trails Impressive Visual Upgrades

I'm playing day 1, with the small day one patch and have spent hours in the tutorial training school. I can confirm that it really doesn't help much and the difficulty slider just feels broken. Again, I'm no tennis expert but probably put 70 plus hours into both AO and TWT.. and I cannot get the timing system to reliably work for me and in career mode, on easiest settings, its still just too hard to be any fun for me. This is in part because the player stats have HUGE effects on shot accuracy and you start with very low stats. I'm marginally better in exhibition matches with a higher stat player but for my player, anything but perfect timing means the ball flies off in the wrong direction.

I'm hoping this is actually a bug and the difficulty level is not being applied properly (its odd you have to adjust it every game for example) because if this is playing as designed I may as well uninstall the game now.

Old 03-12-2021, 02:01 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: Tennis World Tour 2 Hands-On Preview: Gameplay Trails Impressive Visual Upgrades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

Tennis World Tour 2 is in an interesting spot right now. In a way, it's that...

Written By: Kevin Scott

Click here to view the article.
This game is not just interesting but also addicted games as well.
Old 04-11-2021, 11:51 AM   #4
Just started!

Re: Tennis World Tour 2 Hands-On Preview: Gameplay Trails Impressive Visual Upgrades

Hey, this is Elizabeth. I am newbie here. I am Interested Tennis,recquet
Old 07-29-2021, 04:55 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Game's coming out next month on PS+ interested to check it out, might drop money on the PS5 upgrade.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2021, 08:04 AM   #6
Rookie

Cam Fan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_K
Game's coming out next month on PS+ interested to check it out, might drop money on the PS5 upgrade.
I actually like this game. The animations and gameplay are better than AO...however the customization in this game is bare.
Old 08-01-2021, 08:33 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 21

Agreed. If they only carried over the created player vault where you could download other folk's players like Laver, Borg, Connors, McEnroe, etc...I'd be playing this all the time. As it is, it sits idle on my PS4.

C

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis »