Home

How’s EA UFC 4 so far ?

This is a discussion on How’s EA UFC 4 so far ? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2020, 12:16 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
How’s EA UFC 4 so far ?

Curious on how’s everything going with the game ? What’s the landscape like? What are your thoughts ? How does it play ? Are mma fans missing anything ? And etc. Just thoughts so far , I don’t have this game for obvious reasons but I am curious on other peoples opinions after playing for what feels like a month or 2 after release
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2020, 12:20 AM   #2
Pro

Re: How’s EA UFC 4 so far ?

What are these "obvious reasons"? People don't keep track of you and what you said in the past. Whether you'll like the game now depends on those.
Old 09-05-2020, 01:55 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomitomitomi
What are these "obvious reasons"? People don't keep track of you and what you said in the past. Whether you'll like the game now depends on those.

Obvious reasons as every reason ever stated on here, well most but that’s not what im talking about. Also you can look at my name and the people I have talked to will recognize me on here just like I do with everyone else on here but thats besides the point. I’m asking you and others questions on UFC 4 like what’s the state of the game after a month or 2, how does it play? , anything new ?, is a MMA fan like myself missing out ? And etc. Haven’t been THAT active on here ever since release so idk what’s going on at all so I would like to know.
Old 09-05-2020, 07:09 AM   #4
Pro

If you want information on whether the game would appeal to you personally then you would make it easier if you just said what you care about.

The game's largely the same as on launch but there's been some balance tweaks. If you want a simulator then it's not that (and it never will be) and the offline modes are still very barebones but if you spent most of your time playing UFC 3 online then you'll probably get some enjoyment out of it. It's better than UFC 3 was at this point.

My biggest gripe is the post-launch ads which may be bothersome enough for me to get UFC 5 but we'll have to see.
Old 09-05-2020, 11:29 AM   #5
Rookie

the game still has problems: the spam hasn't been fixed, the purple screen glitch (while reduced) hasn't gone away, no roster updates or at the very least allowing us to customise offline CAFs.

Oh and there are now full screen ads in a £60 game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2020, 10:40 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KumarKing123
the game still has problems: the spam hasn't been fixed, the purple screen glitch (while reduced) hasn't gone away, no roster updates or at the very least allowing us to customise offline CAFs.

Oh and there are now full screen ads in a £60 game

Yeah remember my boy telling me something about ads but I didn’t know it was like full screen ads. Me personally I wouldn’t mind it as long as there’s a skip button from the start and it was a little bottom right ad but yeah i’ve been doing some more research on the game and I’m guessing the game is going to need a lot more time to be fully flushed out. I was just curious on everyone’s mixed opinions, is there a road map ?
Old 09-06-2020, 02:46 AM   #7
Rookie

The game caters to arcade style of play. It's honestly not worth it if you're looking for a realistic experience.
Old 09-06-2020, 05:44 AM   #8
Rookie

Bad career mode is boring
bad Instagram story style video is small

I appreciate the short film style of UFC 3
It's a full screen

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »