Home

Create a Team Question

This is a discussion on Create a Team Question within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2020, 11:38 AM   #1
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Create a Team Question

I have next gen 2k21(series x). Is there an option to create a custom team (with uploaded logo). I tried to do some mod on the pc but I couldn't quite figure it out.

Basically I would like to create a hypothetical team, put them in the game and play. Even if it was an exhibition or play now game.

With Covid going on, my HS team I coach most likely won't have a season, so I want to make a "senior game" for them.

Its a girls team, so this might be even harder or maybe even impossible. I created the players and I'm guessing i can just add them to a current wnba team and do a play now game. But I thought it would be neat for them to see our schools logo on the jerseys/court, etc. Would of been even better if I could of modded their actual photos too. But at this point I will take whatever.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2020, 09:20 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Create a Team Question

There isn't a direct method to do that. The fastest way I think is to create a roster adding your players as a Free Agents, then create a new league and add or edit the teams there and simulate to the day they play each other.

It's a feature that I'd like too. I made this concept some weeks ago at how could it look.

A viewer pointed me that there was that option on PS3, which I didn't remember but then I realized that I even uploaded a video using it back in the day haha. They removed it but it was a nice feature, you could create a team and add players. You could't add your own logo and those things but this was added years later to the game so if they include this option again I figure it will be included too.

Last edited by bballcreator; 12-14-2020 at 09:42 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »