Home

Stuttering video in recordings of M20 games

This is a discussion on Stuttering video in recordings of M20 games within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-08-2021, 02:09 AM   #1
Rookie

Huskereurocat's Arena

OVR: 0
Stuttering video in recordings of M20 games

I've been recording, editing and commenting my Jets franchise for 6 game seasons now with mods so it makes it fun to do. The only problem is that in the last 4-6 weeks, I've had massive problems with micro-stuttering in my recordings. It doesn't happen right away. About 4-6 minutes into the recording, either GeForce Experience or OBS, the micro-stuttering will start. It makes the recording useless. I'm working with Origin and EA to try to find out the cause but haven't been able to yet. It's not very high on their priority list. Seems to be an update issue, like someone did something in the programming that's making it micro-stutter.
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if so, what have you been able to do, if anything, to fix the issue? If I can't find a resolution to the issue, I couldn't see continuing the franchise, because it just wouldn't be any fun any more and I couldn't see editing bad recordings.
If you or anyone you know has had the same issue, please let me know!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2021, 05:38 PM   #2
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Stuttering video in recordings of M20 games

Yes, I see the same issue. No I don't know a fix.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »