Home

FIX THE GD SUBS AND REDUCE THE GD IMBALANCES

This is a discussion on FIX THE GD SUBS AND REDUCE THE GD IMBALANCES within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2021, 05:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
FIX THE GD SUBS AND REDUCE THE GD IMBALANCES

E-Fing-nough EA...

NO MORE FKING SHINY CLOTHS, BEAR HEADS, BOXERS OR ANYTHING THAT DOESNT IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF LIFE FOR THIS GAME!!!

GOD FING DARNIT FIX THIS BROKEN MESS NOW. HOW MANY TIMES OVER TEN YEARS WILL YOU RELEASE THE SAME GANE WITH SIMILAR GD DARN ISUUES WTF IS GOING ON WITH YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2021, 05:51 AM   #2
Just started!

Re: FIX THE GD SUBS AND REDUCE THE GD IMBALANCES

I am incredibly frustrated with this game. The back sitting RNC is so beyond broken and so many guys in the top 50 (ie. Kamma_pulya or whatever his name is) built their whole game around forcing a 50-50 situation to get to back sitting and eventually get this supremely overpowered submission. Its incredibly difficult to escape even with full stamina. I don't understand why this submission in particular feels so OP compared to others. Please please please fix it, I really dont want to play again until this huge problem is gone .

I'm 6-6 vs the guy I mentioned , all loses came via the same ****. When I win he insta quits and I get max 15 points , even though I have around 2400 points in ranked and he has 2550, but when I lose I lose 40 points every time. Beyond frustrating
Old 04-06-2021, 07:39 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: FIX THE GD SUBS AND REDUCE THE GD IMBALANCES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plsbossno
I am incredibly frustrated with this game. The back sitting RNC is so beyond broken and so many guys in the top 50 (ie. Kamma_pulya or whatever his name is) built their whole game around forcing a 50-50 situation to get to back sitting and eventually get this supremely overpowered submission. Its incredibly difficult to escape even with full stamina. I don't understand why this submission in particular feels so OP compared to others. Please please please fix it, I really dont want to play again until this huge problem is gone .

I'm 6-6 vs the guy I mentioned , all loses came via the same ****. When I win he insta quits and I get max 15 points , even though I have around 2400 points in ranked and he has 2550, but when I lose I lose 40 points every time. Beyond frustrating
“It’s MMA bro, do you just want it to be a K1 game bro???”. Tbh I just play quick fight now. Gets boring crushing noobs all the time although it is nice when you come up against a decent player occasionally. Don’t see the point in playing ranked when the points you’ve just spent an hour racking up are wiped out by some standing guillotine clinch spammer or somebody just relentlessly trying to get your back for the rear naked, constantly dragging you into 50/50s like you said.

Oh, and that player you mentioned, I’m pretty sure it was him I knocked down 6 times, got flipped over in the ground and pound trying to finish and got subbed because of the massive stamina decrease after having one strike slipped lmao

Last edited by ryangil23; 04-06-2021 at 07:43 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »