Home

Head Coach 06 final slider adjustments.

This is a discussion on Head Coach 06 final slider adjustments. within the NFL Head Coach Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach > NFL Head Coach Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2021, 09:47 PM   #1
Rookie

TheButter's Arena

OVR: 0
Head Coach 06 final slider adjustments.

After a season of trial and error, I think these sliders are as close as it gets to realistic. They completely fix the game for me. Enjoy (ALL PRO NOT ALL MADDEN!)Attachment 192223

CPU teams stole your successful plays in your playbook and added them to their playbooks. That feature met with college playbooks from incoming college coaches and user created plays birthed a new meta evolution for playcallers across the NFL.

Last edited by TheButter; 07-18-2021 at 05:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2021, 12:05 AM   #2
Rookie

TheButter's Arena

Re: Head Coach 06 final slider adjustments.

CPU from top to bottom:

QB ACC 75
WR CATCH 70
Run Abillity 60
Run Block 60
Pass Block 70
INT 0
FG ACC 55
FG Length 70

And 50 for the rest.

HUMAN:
QB ACC. 55
WR CAT 60
Run Abillity 60
Run Block 55
Pass Block 60
INT 0
FG ACC 55
FG Length 70

Then 50 for the rest.

All-Pro BTW

EDITED 2/28/2023

CPU teams stole your successful plays in your playbook and added them to their playbooks. That feature met with college playbooks from incoming college coaches and user created plays birthed a new meta evolution for playcallers across the NFL.

Last edited by TheButter; 03-01-2023 at 12:00 AM.
Old 05-04-2021, 12:07 AM   #3
Rookie

TheButter's Arena

Here a showcase of the the sliders that worked well, but not quite as good as the sliders above. They completely fix the game.

https://youtu.be/nNQqObCgFoU

Old 10-24-2021, 02:10 PM   #4
Rookie

TheButter's Arena

These the sliders program
Attached Images
File Type: png NFL HC Settings Editor - Career0 10_4_2021 5_16_10 PM.png (43.7 KB, 393 views)

Old 01-10-2022, 01:31 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Butter, question. I got the 22 mod in the PC version. And I think I've got the sliders settings application. Def need those plus got to extend the quarter minutes for me to be happy with this game. Loaded my career in the HCSettings application, saved the sliders, etc. Game loads with the new graphics, WFT etc. But anytime I do anything other than read emails, etc...anything game or practice related the game always crashes. Career mode and Coach Now mode. So not only does it crash but I can never get to the part to see if the sliders actually are in the game.

I'm really weak and a complete newb at installing mods. Could you please assist in a very simple terms what I need to do to fix this? Thanks!

Last edited by hrudey32; 01-10-2022 at 01:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2022, 04:22 AM   #6
Rookie

TheButter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrudey32
Butter, question. I got the 22 mod in the PC version. And I think I've got the sliders settings application. Def need those plus got to extend the quarter minutes for me to be happy with this game. Loaded my career in the HCSettings application, saved the sliders, etc. Game loads with the new graphics, WFT etc. But anytime I do anything other than read emails, etc...anything game or practice related the game always crashes. Career mode and Coach Now mode. So not only does it crash but I can never get to the part to see if the sliders actually are in the game.

I'm really weak and a complete newb at installing mods. Could you please assist in a very simple terms what I need to do to fix this? Thanks!
There's 2 issues that cause this:

1. If there are duplicate players.
2. If you use the updated practice uniforms

If you have duplicates in your league then you'll need to delete your career, and get the updated DB templates. If you use the 2022 practice uniforms then simply redownload and install the mod, I'll edited some of the files from the previous link.

Both of these issues can be fixed by simply redownloading and installing the mod, but if there's no duplicate players in your league just swap the UNIFORMS dat file to the newest one and potentially save your current career file.

Old 01-28-2022, 03:04 PM   #7
Just started!

i have a quick question i have been trouble shooting this game for a few days trying to get the mod to work properly but i seem to have a issue where the uniforms in practice are fine but in a game all player show up in black uniforms and they also show no names and everyone is number 0 is there something where i have made a mistake,
Also thank you for doing this i dont know why they went away from the game style recently.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach > NFL Head Coach Sliders »