Home

Mlb the network

This is a discussion on Mlb the network within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2021, 06:50 AM   #1
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19
Mlb the network

Is it me but the presentation is lackluster. I prefer the mlb the show presentation. It shows more stats. The network doesn’t show that much. Is this a glitch or by design

https://www.youtube.com/@B1g___Boned
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2021, 11:34 AM   #2
Pro

knich1's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Mlb the network

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMISSIONERHBK9
Is it me but the presentation is lackluster. I prefer the mlb the show presentation. It shows more stats. The network doesn’t show that much. Is this a glitch or by design
SDS own presentation package IMO has always been better. I wish they had kept all three presentation packages especially since going to nextgen there should have been more space.
Old 05-23-2021, 04:11 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 11

The show has more stats but I feel like mlb network feels more legit maybe because of the score placement. Something about it feels real.
Old 05-23-2021, 04:19 PM   #4
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by malky
The show has more stats but I feel like mlb network feels more legit maybe because of the score placement. Something about it feels real.
Yea u r right but maybe I’m reaching but the mlb the show reminds me of ESPN presenting mlb with the big ticker bottom

https://www.youtube.com/@B1g___Boned
Old 05-24-2021, 10:13 AM   #5
MVP

There is NO reason not to give us all presentation options for use that are in the game (including the classic ones) if we want to use them. Also they should add all prior options from the last few years for future games and model new ones based off all the regional and national sports networks that do baseball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2021, 10:30 AM   #6
Pro

knich1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconbits11
There is NO reason not to give us all presentation options for use that are in the game (including the classic ones) if we want to use them. Also they should add all prior options from the last few years for future games and model new ones based off all the regional and national sports networks that do baseball.

It is funny that several years ago SDS marketing was that they never remove anything from the game. I can still see Ramone saying this repeatedly, and then one year all of a sudden they started removing stuff from the game. It hasn’t stopped since. Latest casualty SOTS. I wouldn’t expect old network presentations to return.
Old 05-24-2021, 12:22 PM   #7
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by knich1
SDS own presentation package IMO has always been better. I wish they had kept all three presentation packages especially since going to nextgen there should have been more space.
Yeah I really miss those presentation packages. They gave each game a unique feel. They probably removed them because their “telemetry” data was telling them “everyone” just skipped anyway. Unless these cost them resources every year (which I doubt) there was no reason to remove them.

It really does feel like they want to kill the immersion of single player experience. Unless it costs them extra money there is no reason to remove these assets
Old 05-24-2021, 04:00 PM   #8
MVP

BaseballCtchr's Arena

OVR: 11

I did enjoy the year with 3. In franchisee one was my home feed and the other was my away feed. The MLB network one was for Sunday, Monday, or Thursday night games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »