Home

Equipment Editing - Team Color 3

This is a discussion on Equipment Editing - Team Color 3 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2021, 02:39 AM   #1
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14

Hoping somebody can clarify this for me

I like to edit equipment as part of my franchise and edit the team I am about to play before the start of each series. As I edit the shoes, I usually set the shoes to "white" or "Silver" for the guys who wear white/grey shoes depending on whether they are home or away

Am I correct to understand that if I use "Team Color 3" that it will use white at home and silver/grey on the road?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2021, 02:48 AM   #2
Pro

knucklecutter's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Equipment Editing - Team Color 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNKNGM

I like to edit equipment as part of my franchise and edit the team I am about to play before the start of each series. As I edit the shoes, I usually set the shoes to "white" or "Silver" for the guys who wear white/grey shoes depending on whether they are home or away

Am I correct to understand that if I use "Team Color 3" that it will use white at home and silver/grey on the road?

For the most part yes. T3 will be white at home and gray away. There are some instances depending on the team or the particular uniform that will alter the color, but generally speaking it'll be white / gray. The same can be said for T1 and T2 , depending on the uniform being worn.
Old 05-31-2021, 05:21 AM   #3
Rookie

KTBFFH's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNKNGM

I have a similar approach, but I like to get each player as accurate as possible based off their most recent real life series. Team Color 3 will generally work for the home/road colors but in certain instances, and especially for alternate uniforms, you may get the opposite effect (white where you really want gray). The White Sox are tricky to edit. Lately I have started editing more to Team Colors 1 and 2.
Old 06-01-2021, 11:10 PM   #4
Rookie

TonyMoraco15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by knucklecutter
For the most part yes. T3 will be white at home and gray away. There are some instances depending on the team or the particular uniform that will alter the color, but generally speaking it'll be white / gray. The same can be said for T1 and T2 , depending on the uniform being worn.

I never knew this... thanks for the info and clarification.
Old 06-01-2021, 11:43 PM   #5
MVP

TheWarmWind's Arena

All I know it's that team colour three for the Toronto Blue Jays is red. Pisses me off because those team colors are used to fill the audience, and it's a sea of red when it should be blue.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2021, 09:45 AM   #6
Pro

knich1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWarmWind
All I know it's that team colour three for the Toronto Blue Jays is red. Pisses me off because those team colors are used to fill the audience, and it's a sea of red when it should be blue.

I think you have mentioned this for years and yet no fix. Remember when the little things were so popular…
Old 06-02-2021, 10:07 PM   #7
MVP

TheWarmWind's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by knich1
I think you have mentioned this for years and yet no fix. Remember when the little things were so popular…
I know it's been mentioned a lot by Blue Jays fans. It's very annoying. You don't even see that much red in the audience IRL during a Red Sox game, and a lot of opposing fans show up for those. Only Canada Day comes close.

Honestly though I'd still rather have selectable game time temperatures than this fixed. Seeing pitchers do cold weather animations, the audience in coats, and comedically cold temperatures in mid-August is extremely frustrating.
Old 06-02-2021, 11:55 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWarmWind

I have a similar beef with Tigers and orange. Guys get a little nuts with TC2 on some rosters and I end up with guys with orange cleats, orange gloves, orange sleeves and orange batting gear at home and it looks ridiculous. Have to go in and change tons of guys.

TC3 is a nice option, I use it a lot, but I think it’s about time we just get home & road gear templates for everyone like 2K instead of just the one.

Crowd-wise I gave up a long time ago. Not only is there too much orange, it’s also too light of a shade of orange so it’s double-ugly. The crowd distribution system is also weak af (bleachers at stadiums like Comerica Park and CWS should be pretty empty most of time, instead they fill the same as behind home plate, another example of something they simply don’t seem to pay any attention to).

Last edited by Detroit Tigers; 06-03-2021 at 12:00 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »