Home

MLB The Show Companion App Available For Everyone Today

This is a discussion on MLB The Show Companion App Available For Everyone Today within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2021, 12:02 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
MLB The Show Companion App Available For Everyone Today

A new companion app for MLB The Show 21 has been announced for Android and iOS...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2021, 12:38 PM   #2
Rookie

loungefly85's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show Companion App Announced

Man it’s sad how this has become a glorified card collecting game now. If they put half the effort into Franchise and not completely screwing RTTS, we’d have the best sports game in the market. Single player and actual MLB baseball come in a distant last compared to their little card packs and online fantasy teams.
Old 08-19-2021, 12:52 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by loungefly85
Man it’s sad how this has become a glorified card collecting game now. If they put half the effort into Franchise and not completely screwing RTTS, we’d have the best sports game in the market. Single player and actual MLB baseball come in a distant last compared to their little card packs and online fantasy teams.
I think it’s unfair how everyone is just anti anything fantasy mode in sports game. While I do agree the other modes can use slight improvement I don’t think it’s fair that these card modes get bashed no matter what. Regardless, I think the app will be pretty cool.
Old 08-19-2021, 01:29 PM   #4
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guys_WhoGame
I think it’s unfair how everyone is just anti anything fantasy mode in sports game. While I do agree the other modes can use slight improvement I don’t think it’s fair that these card modes get bashed no matter what. Regardless, I think the app will be pretty cool.
It's very convenient that [mode someone doesn't like] is always the exact reason that [thing they do like] isn't getting the attention they think it should. You wouldn't think it'd work out that simply every time, but somehow it does.
Old 08-19-2021, 02:34 PM   #5
Rookie

shawn306's Arena

And there is the spark.

#MLB21FixFranchise
#MLB21FixRTTS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2021, 02:43 PM   #6
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

This is a cool addition, especially for those who embrace a true "no money spent" philosophy (which SDS is the only firm that allows card collecting mode players an effective base in which to play the mode without expenditures of money outside of the original price of the game).

For those of you whining about franchise mode or RTTS (and rightfully so), this has nothing to do with you. More important for you all is the same Scouting Report e-mail including a survey about franchise mode. Want to make your demands clear about franchise, spend the time you're wasting whining on here and use it to fill out that survey!!!
Old 08-19-2021, 02:59 PM   #7
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
This is a cool addition, especially for those who embrace a true "no money spent" philosophy (which SDS is the only firm that allows card collecting mode players an effective base in which to play the mode without expenditures of money outside of the original price of the game).

For those of you whining about franchise mode or RTTS (and rightfully so), this has nothing to do with you. More important for you all is the same Scouting Report e-mail including a survey about franchise mode. Want to make your demands clear about franchise, spend the time you're wasting whining on here and use it to fill out that survey!!!

To piggyback they also have a feedback section on their official website where the community can share ideas, thoughts, improvements, wishes, etc...

And they do interact sometimes to gather more information.

Tool has been there for years, but I guess it’s easier to cast blame and demand one thing over another instead of helping the game grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 08-19-2021, 04:13 PM   #8
MVP

KnightTemplar's Arena

Well, I hate the use of the word “fanboy” AND “whining”.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »