Home

NHL 22 Cover Athlete Auston Matthews, Release Date Set For October 15

This is a discussion on NHL 22 Cover Athlete Auston Matthews, Release Date Set For October 15 within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2021, 06:53 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NHL 22 Cover Athlete Auston Matthews, Release Date Set For October 15

Auston Matthews has been named the cover athlete for NHL 22. That's 2 out of the...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2021, 08:12 PM   #2
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NHL 22 Cover Athlete Auston Matthews, Release Date Set For October 15

First of all, can we state the obvious about the scanning? Matthews looks nothing like himself. You can't just slap a very incorrect model and call him Matthews. Aside from that, he was already on NHL 20... He's never even made it out of the 1st Round in his career. Meanwhile, the Tampa Bay Lightning just won back to back championships and again no respect. At least Ovi earned his cover.

But I'm glad EA, being the paragon of virtue they are, chose a great role model: A drunk who harassed a female veteran with PTSD for the sole purpose of scaring her in the middle of the night, alone in a parked car, and then had the balls to name this guy's X-Faxtor ability "shock and awe." Disgustingly tone-deaf, EA.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-20-2021, 09:20 AM   #3
Rookie

VeNOM3099's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 22 Cover Athlete Auston Matthews, Release Date Set For October 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs
First of all, can we state the obvious about the scanning? Matthews looks nothing like himself. You can't just slap a very incorrect model and call him Matthews. Aside from that, he was already on NHL 20... He's never even made it out of the 1st Round in his career. Meanwhile, the Tampa Bay Lightning just won back to back championships and again no respect. At least Ovi earned his cover.

But I'm glad EA, being the paragon of virtue they are, chose a great role model: A drunk who harassed a female veteran with PTSD for the sole purpose of scaring her in the middle of the night, alone in a parked car, and then had the balls to name this guy's X-Faxtor ability "shock and awe." Disgustingly tone-deaf, EA.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Operation Sports mobile app
1st of all, can we all stop being a Millennial, hmm?? When's the last time a human being didn't make a wrong decision IN HIS LIFE and made an *** of himself?? You'll find the greatest people in History made mistakes. Let's not linger, OK?

2nd, a Make Believe player, eh? I suppose the game will crash as soon as you make it to the 2nd round??

I Keeeeeeeed, I Keeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »