Home

Legend Bowl Announcement

This is a discussion on Legend Bowl Announcement within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2021, 05:12 PM   #1
Pro

KingJavo's Arena

OVR: 5
Legend Bowl Announcement

Hello everyone! I'm the man behind the Legend Bowl football game coming to Steam on September, 2nd and we're excited to get the game into everyone's hands before the football season officially kicks off!

We wanted to start this thread as a one stop shop for anything and everything Legend Bowl and it will be where we post our announcements. As a recap, the game has been in Early Access for 8 months or so and has been in development for approximately 4 years. It's been a long journey and we have a long road ahead of us.

If you love football and want to show your support, then feel free to WISHLIST the game on Steam and pick it up when it officially drops! We've had quite a positive response so far with 95% of our reviews being positive. We hope to continue this momentum and improve the game over time as more players come into the fold.

Be sure to drop any comments or questions here and you can also check out our DISCORD if you want to get involved with our cool community!

Finally, we just released our latest patch with several gameplay tuning changes, features, and bug fixes. Here's a list of those changes if you're interested in reading the full details...

FULL PATCH NOTES

Thanks everyone!

Update 8/25/21

It's official! Legend Bowl will be releasing on 9/2/21 on Steam! WISHLIST today!

Check out the new release trailer!

Last edited by KingJavo; 08-25-2021 at 07:15 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2021, 06:48 AM   #2
All Star

OVR: 35
Re: Legend Bowl Announcement

It plays a fun game of football and there's an active modding community already. The updates Javo has made to the game since it's release in Early Access have improved both the gameplay and the presentation. I recommend everyone on OS check it out.
Old 08-25-2021, 07:22 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Legend Bowl Announcement

congrats on getting this game out of early access.
This is a solid game. I've had this title since last December.

The game has a good balance between sim and arcade. great stats engine.
In season mode a stats engine that matches the minutes played/simmed throughout your entire franchise for user and ai controlled, teams.
(EA has never done this for their franchise mode)

I hope OS users support this title. I definitely recommend getting this.

Last edited by tril; 08-25-2021 at 07:31 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »