Home

NFL Authentic Simulation Gameplay Sliders

This is a discussion on NFL Authentic Simulation Gameplay Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2021, 09:35 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
NFL Authentic Simulation Gameplay Sliders

When I created these sliders my main focus in mind was getting the quarterback % within a 55 to 65 % range. Thankfully EA lets us see the quarterbacks percentages in practice which allowed me to my desired target by adjusting sliders in practice which translated to actual games keeping the same percentages. And guess what? I think my sliders are the best sliders replicating nfl simulation I’ve ever played with. This took hours and days off from work because I’m getting tested for covid. Even the top quarterbacks replicate realistically. CPU & HUMAN. No more cpu quarterbacks burning yo *** every play when the pocket breaks down. I’m happy with these. Very satisfied. Also the rest of the gameplay is on point as well everything fell into place keeping Quarterbacks accuracy and percentage my compass. You will definitely notice a difference in the different caliber of players I literally saw X factor & superstar players standing out way more than the other players at every position. The games I’ve played with them were epic unpredictable & most of all pleasurable. I saw enough penalties to add to the authenticity as well, at least 10 - 15 a game and interceptions happened when they felt warranted based on poor decisions whether by me or the CPU. I always have played on all pro default. So these are for all pro I haven’t tested on all madden and probably never will. I’m sticking with these...these made madden enjoyable for me so i hope you. Btw I play call using coach suggestions. You should have long challenging drives. None of that cheesy ****. Everything is earned. The players come alive seem like. This is NFL Football. #genius

Cashapp: $cardelljermaine99
Anything helps.

GAME OPTIONS

Skill Level: All Pro
Gamestyle: Simulation
Quarter Length: 15
Playclock: On
Accelerated Clock:On
Minimum Play Clock Time: 15 seconds

All Gameplay Helpers on except
Defensive switch and coach mode.

Injuries: 25
Fatigue: 55 - 65 (May need to lower it for your liking so far I use 65 the most)
Player Speed Parity Scale: 75

PENALTIES

offside: 80
false start: 60
offensive holding: 70
facemask: 40
illegal block in the back: 70
roughing passer: 40
defensive pass interference: 60
Everything else ON.

CPU & PLAYER SKILL (SAME)

qb accuracy: 25
pass blocking: 25
wr catching: 38
run blocking: 25
fumbles: 25
reaction time: 75
interceptions: 25
pass coverage: 75
tackling: 45

SPECIAL TEAMS ALL 50 EXCEPT

KICKOFF POWER: 45

VISUAL FEEDBACK

WHATEVER YOU WANT IT TO BE.

Last edited by uncensoredmath; 09-18-2021 at 11:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2021, 10:23 PM   #2
Rookie

Decent at Best's Arena

Re: NFL Authentic Simulation Gameplay Sliders

Is this a joke? You already had one set on here that didnt hold up so you make another profile to spam in everyone's thread just to post the sliders again. I'm all for everyone sharing their thoughts but there is a right and wrong way to do it. This is the wrong way.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-18-2021, 10:28 PM   #3
Rookie

Mcgibblets82's Arena

Lol

Sent from my SM-G781U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-18-2021, 10:57 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decent at Best
Is this a joke? You already had one set on here that didnt hold up so you make another profile to spam in everyone's thread just to post the sliders again. I'm all for everyone sharing their thoughts but there is a right and wrong way to do it. This is the wrong way.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Operation Sports mobile app

The reason I was banned is because I didn’t know the rules of operation sports this is my first time posting and using this website. If I had known I wouldn’t of “spammed”. So yes I created another account because on one off day I spent hours playing around with madden 22 and felt I found some all pro sliders that plays realistically and wanted to shared them with the world to contribute to finding some good gameplay with this frustrating unrealistic game by default. So try the sliders out and leave y’all a feedback.

Last edited by uncensoredmath; 09-18-2021 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Word spelled incorrectly
Old 09-18-2021, 10:59 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcgibblets82
Lol

Sent from my SM-G781U using Operation Sports mobile app
Lol I can actually imagine how funny I look to y’all not knowing what’s what and how things work and then reposting because I truly believe these sliders I’ve created are really an asset to the slider community
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »