Home

Assign plays in myNBA?

This is a discussion on Assign plays in myNBA? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2021, 05:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Assign plays in myNBA?

Can’t search forums for the answer for some reason, so sorry if this is posted elsewhere. Can anyone explain how to assign plays to certain players in myNBA mode? The ability to do so based on the roles a player plays in the offense appears to have been taken out and I don’t understand the new system. Appreciate any info.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2021, 10:24 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Assign plays in myNBA?

I was just searching for this as well. Im totally confused with the changes to this system. I cannot assign/change priorities. There seems to be a way to assign some preset plays/priorities by selecting the player, using the d-pad down, and then using left and right to change priorities. But they seem to be preset. AAAAARGH
Old 09-23-2021, 02:34 AM   #3
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMaj1972
Can’t search forums for the answer for some reason, so sorry if this is posted elsewhere. Can anyone explain how to assign plays to certain players in myNBA mode? The ability to do so based on the roles a player plays in the offense appears to have been taken out and I don’t understand the new system. Appreciate any info.
You need to go to edit roster. Then once you hit edit, hit Y until you get to vitals and scroll to the end. Play types are in there. Then go to playbook and hit Y and choose your plays to add to your book.
Old 09-23-2021, 11:58 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
You need to go to edit roster. Then once you hit edit, hit Y until you get to vitals and scroll to the end. Play types are in there. Then go to playbook and hit Y and choose your plays to add to your book.
Thank you very much for this. I found it and can't believe this would be moved here with so little info. (I also understand that there is a bug on the "Assign Plays" screen that has the player's photo covering up the assignments. But this is a really good workaround and I'm going to use it, for now. Thank you again for taking the time to answer this.
Old 09-23-2021, 02:32 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
Yeah, I know how to do it through the edit. In our league, players don't have access to the edits only commish. I just cant believe it's for some reason done this way..smh
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »