Home

MyLeague Injury Sliders

This is a discussion on MyLeague Injury Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2021, 09:13 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
MyLeague Injury Sliders

Long time 2K player here, I’m trying to tune MyLeague for a more realistic experience. Sim injuries seem fine, but I play most of my games and in 100+ games have never seen someone get hurt. Is anyone else experiencing this? Any recommended sliders to generate a normal volume of injuries during user games. The lack of injuries is killing some of the realism for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2021, 06:07 AM   #2
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: MyLeague Injury Sliders

I quick check every week or so for posts about in-game injuries and so far I have never seen one reported in MyNBA. I played almost 50 games and I've never seen a single in-game injury. Unfortunately this bring me to say that MyNBA has STILL no in-game injuries, even with sliders at 100 in DIFFICULTY. This brings tons of simulated injuries but non in-game. I started AGAIN to simulate a parallel franchise to have a realistic amount of injuries in my team.
Incredible this is still a problem...
Old 11-23-2021, 09:08 AM   #3
Rookie

titanswin53's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
I quick check every week or so for posts about in-game injuries and so far I have never seen one reported in MyNBA. I played almost 50 games and I've never seen a single in-game injury. Unfortunately this bring me to say that MyNBA has STILL no in-game injuries, even with sliders at 100 in DIFFICULTY. This brings tons of simulated injuries but non in-game. I started AGAIN to simulate a parallel franchise to have a realistic amount of injuries in my team.
Incredible this is still a problem...
Odd thing is, a month ago when I started a Dallas chise just to mess around, I had an in game injury to Luka 1st game of the season. Cutscene of him on the floor happened. Definitely did not have injury slider at 100 either.

But I haven't seen any others since then. Maybe a patched introduce a bug? It seemed like it was working perfectly a month ago.
Old 11-24-2021, 03:20 AM   #4
Pro

Cesco's Arena

Thanks for reporting.

Maybe messing with sliders has consequences on injuries?

Who knows... an average MyNBA player usually moves sliders.

I really have no clue on this, all the new framework (conditional training, trainers, individual training) put on NBA 2K22 MyNBA has no sense at all without injuries, at least for the player's team.
Old 11-24-2021, 10:01 AM   #5
Pro

jkits's Arena

OVR: 3

I wonder if we turn down the durability slider will that give us those results? I'm looking to test this myself
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2021, 11:24 AM   #6
Pro

Cesco's Arena

Ok, let us know.

The worst combination should be injury sliders at 100 and durability at zero, but with the first one creates only tons of simulated injuries.

Thanks.
Old 12-27-2021, 05:41 PM   #7
Rookie

Mortiis's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkits
I wonder if we turn down the durability slider will that give us those results? I'm looking to test this myself
And did u tested it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »