Home

Will we ever get realistic fouls numbers?

This is a discussion on Will we ever get realistic fouls numbers? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2021, 06:48 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 4
Will we ever get realistic fouls numbers?

OK I'm nowhere near an expert on the NBA (from the UK) but it's clear as day that there needs to be more fouls? Why do 2k not realise this and make it realistic? Pisses me off!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2021, 09:03 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Will we ever get realistic fouls numbers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamackeris76
OK I'm nowhere near an expert on the NBA (from the UK) but it's clear as day that there needs to be more fouls? Why do 2k not realise this and make it realistic? Pisses me off!

I assume because there’s to many variables that are involved with increasing the fouls….. the comp community would take advantage of it by driving every possession to draw cheesey foul calls

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-30-2021, 09:09 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by strosdood
I assume because there’s to many variables that are involved with increasing the fouls….. the comp community would take advantage of it by driving every possession to draw cheesey foul calls

Just annoying when playing offline our game is made unrealistic in this respect.. Why they can't separate the two?

Old 11-30-2021, 11:10 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamackeris76
Just annoying when playing offline our game is made unrealistic in this respect.. Why they can't separate the two?

Million dollar question man, I wish they would like a lot of us…..

Old 11-30-2021, 11:39 AM   #5
Banned

Like there is a foul slider. I dont understand why they cant have the slider default to something super low for comp players and then have it actually work and cause fouls if you bump it to 100.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2021, 06:00 PM   #6
MVP

jk31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemarflacco
Like there is a foul slider. I dont understand why they cant have the slider default to something super low for comp players and then have it actually work and cause fouls if you bump it to 100.
because just increasing the Foul sliders does Not fix anything. There are way too Few blocking Fouls, especially on the perimeter on late/Bad closeouts. this is just Not included in the game. increasing the blocking Foul slider will Not magically make it so thst when you Sprint into the ballhandler you get called a Foul.
Old 12-01-2021, 06:31 AM   #7
Rookie

KTBFFH's Arena

Fouls worked really well at release and even up to the release of the latest patch. I don’t think I’m alone on this forum in having significantly reduced playing time after update 1.7

That’s also the point in the cycle that Da_Czar went silent, no one can figure out sliders that work because the game changes daily, and they have added no newly released shoes, nor updated face scans. Who knows what the heck is going on over at 2K.
Old 12-01-2021, 09:29 AM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTBFFH
Fouls worked really well at release and even up to the release of the latest patch. I don’t think I’m alone on this forum in having significantly reduced playing time after update 1.7

That’s also the point in the cycle that Da_Czar went silent, no one can figure out sliders that work because the game changes daily, and they have added no newly released shoes, nor updated face scans. Who knows what the heck is going on over at 2K.
This aged badly. Face scans and shoes updated today. It seems like they do this once a month around the first day of the month.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »