Home

Super Star most certainly EASIER than ALL Star

This is a discussion on Super Star most certainly EASIER than ALL Star within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2022, 12:29 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 1
Super Star most certainly EASIER than ALL Star

Of course, only my own "old duffer" opinion , but tried it today----having been beyond frustrated with ALL -STAR I "upped" the setting to SUPERSTAR and straight away I felt a HUGE difference.
The CPU still dominated me for the most part, but I was- (in over a dozen periods) whilst testing,able to score more goals (of varying styles) and generally had a more realsitsic game..

No matter how extreme I adjusted the sliders, I found that the CPU on A/S was almost perfect....while not so in S/S

Last edited by johnnydrum; 01-05-2022 at 01:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2022, 01:45 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Super Star most certainly EASIER than ALL Star

I don't know. I've been stuck in the the slider rabbit hole for a while now, trying desperately to find the balance I enjoy. Right now I'm playing AS with the difficulty adjustment at 2 (but with a myriad of other changes). I probably enjoy the pace and the scoring opportunities the most since I got the game, but get annoyed that the CPU doesn't generate as much offense as I do. I usually out posses them 2:1, even if shots are generally even. However, I find that if I do anything to "up" the CPU's scoring chances, they just become impossible to create any offense against. I'll try switching to SS tonight and see how it goes.

One thing I'd love, would be to find a slider/difficulty setting that has my wingers try - even just a bit - to get free in (or even go to) front of the net for a pass from behind the net.

Last edited by Fishbone Walker; 01-05-2022 at 01:49 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »