Home

Real Draft Classes

This is a discussion on Real Draft Classes within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-01-2022, 11:15 AM   #1
Rookie

John_Elway's Arena

OVR: 8
Real Draft Classes

Has anyone seen any superstars as a result of real draft classes in Madden 22? As I look at all the real NFL mock drafts out there, just wondering if anyone has seen an QBs (Pickett, Corral, Ridder, etc.) or the big name EDGE (Hutchinson, Thibodeaux, etc) or OL (Neal, Cross, Ekwonu, etc).

I am getting ready to do the draft using real draft classes, so just curious what others have noticed. Thanks!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2022, 11:31 AM   #2
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Real Draft Classes

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Elway
Has anyone seen any superstars as a result of real draft classes in Madden 22? As I look at all the real NFL mock drafts out there, just wondering if anyone has seen an QBs (Pickett, Corral, Ridder, etc.) or the big name EDGE (Hutchinson, Thibodeaux, etc) or OL (Neal, Cross, Ekwonu, etc).

I am getting ready to do the draft using real draft classes, so just curious what others have noticed. Thanks!!
The answer to this question is not an easy one - it all depends on which draft class you use by specific creators and how they have manipulated their progression - I would say that someone like Neal could definitely have the potential to turn into a Superstar given the right circumstance
Old 02-01-2022, 11:37 AM   #3
Rookie

John_Elway's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
The answer to this question is not an easy one - it all depends on which draft class you use by specific creators and how they have manipulated their progression - I would say that someone like Neal could definitely have the potential to turn into a Superstar given the right circumstance
Thanks for the feedback! I agree I could get a lot of different answers depending on the which draft class is used and how the players were rated when created.

I think I am most curious about the defensive linemen and quarterbacks.
Old 02-01-2022, 12:00 PM   #4
Pro

ReturnoftheTmac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Elway
Thanks for the feedback! I agree I could get a lot of different answers depending on the which draft class is used and how the players were rated when created.

I think I am most curious about the defensive linemen and quarterbacks.
I’ve got a good one I can upload. Based off multiple sites etc. PFF. Mcshay, etc. I’ve got the top 3 as superstars ( the 2 DL and Neal) cuz they’re pretty set as the top 3 rn and I want the draft the play out correct. I usually draft for every other team (online league won’t let you do each pick when you retire to a new character) Everyone else in the first is set as a star and then there’s a couple here and there throughout but not many cuz I want it to play out close to real life.
Old 02-01-2022, 12:05 PM   #5
Rookie

John_Elway's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnoftheTmac
I’ve got a good one I can upload. Based off multiple sites etc. PFF. Mcshay, etc. I’ve got the top 3 as superstars ( the 2 DL and Neal) cuz they’re pretty set as the top 3 rn and I want the draft the play out correct. I usually draft for every other team (online league won’t let you do each pick when you retire to a new character) Everyone else in the first is set as a star and then there’s a couple here and there throughout but not many cuz I want it to play out close to real life.
I have a pretty good realistic draft class ready to go and I plan to draft for each team. I just finished the season up with real-life scores/wins. So I have correct draft order, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2022, 01:57 PM   #6
Rookie

OJsakila's Arena

OVR: 5

TFG the Franchise Guy has some Xbox drafts for the next two years that work perfectly with his rosters.. I researched his rosters to make sure he wasn't fooling anyone and they seem quite legit with most ratings toned down a bit... The game seems to play more realistically without any craziness happening outside of what you would expect.. The draft seems as good as anything I've seen.. This guy did some work... If I'm not mistaken he also is showing more player pics, too. The share files are working but to find his files I had to search his files thru his profile that was on one of his (now) defunct files. Once you do that you'll see the proper files available for whomever you are searching...

Savannah, GA
Old 02-01-2022, 02:19 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJsakila
TFG the Franchise Guy has some Xbox drafts for the next two years that work perfectly with his rosters.. I researched his rosters to make sure he wasn't fooling anyone and they seem quite legit with most ratings toned down a bit... The game seems to play more realistically without any craziness happening outside of what you would expect.. The draft seems as good as anything I've seen.. This guy did some work... If I'm not mistaken he also is showing more player pics, too. The share files are working but to find his files I had to search his files thru his profile that was on one of his (now) defunct files. Once you do that you'll see the proper files available for whomever you are searching...

Sorry.... im having trouble finding his rosters. So glad you mentioned this. So how do i find Franchise Guy’s roster?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-01-2022, 02:52 PM   #8
Rookie

OJsakila's Arena

OVR: 5

Go to one of his files u can't download and then search his profile and then u will see the current files. That's how I found them..

Savannah, GA

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »