Home

Franchise mode schedule

This is a discussion on Franchise mode schedule within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2022, 05:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Franchise mode schedule

I can’t find anything about this but I went to start my franchise mode and the 2022 schedule is not accurate at all. Am I missing something here? I’ve been playing since 2012 and never have seen this. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2022, 05:49 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: Franchise mode schedule

It's the pre-lockout schedule.
Old 04-09-2022, 05:50 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gummomarx
I can’t find anything about this but I went to start my franchise mode and the 2022 schedule is not accurate at all. Am I missing something here? I’ve been playing since 2012 and never have seen this. Thanks
It's because of the lockout. The first two weeks were canceled and rescheduled with double headed and such. So it will not be accurate.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Old 04-09-2022, 05:58 PM   #4
Rookie

Lol oh man I’m such an idiot, I’ve been so pumped about baseball being back I already forgot there was a lockout
Old 04-09-2022, 06:44 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gummomarx
Lol oh man I’m such an idiot, I’ve been so pumped about baseball being back I already forgot there was a lockout
that's okay. you're not nearly as big an idiot as the players or owners. pre-lockout or post.

Manferd should thank the maker they have an excellent ambassador in the Show & the Studio. every since Bonds, Clemens, Canseco, Big Mac & Palmeiro and the Funtime Peddy Hour Gang, the Show is probably the biggest reason I still follow MLB

A Work in Progress
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2022, 06:52 PM   #6
Rookie

On another note. I’m in my franchise and when I go to play opening day games I cannot change the jerseys, it looks like I can with the arrows but nothing responds. I know I’ve never seen this before. Help anyone?
Old 04-09-2022, 07:12 PM   #7
Rookie

I know it doesn’t transfer year to year saves anymore, but does anyone know if it will download the accurate schedule year to year? For example if you have the show 21 and are getting ready to play year 2 or 2022, will it have the accurate mlb schedule for 2022? I understand maybe it won’t do it and you may have to wait to play the 2022 year on mlb 21 the show until they release the schedule every year, the game comes out or opening day of this year for it. But I guess eventually will it do this for you? Reason I’m asking don’t have a ton of time to play but may wait until next year to get it again since they go to a balanced schedule where every team plays every team yearly then. Thanks

Last edited by mrm4481; 04-09-2022 at 07:16 PM.
Old 04-09-2022, 07:18 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrm4481
I know it doesn’t transfer year to year saves anymore, but does anyone know if it will download the accurate schedule year to year? For example if you have the show 21 and are getting ready to play year 2 or 2022, will it have the accurate mlb schedule for 2022? I understand maybe it won’t do it and you may have to wait to play the 2022 year on mlb 21 the show until they release the schedule every year, the game comes out or opening day of this year for it. But I guess eventually will it do this for you? Reason I’m asking don’t have a ton of time to play but may wait until next year to get it again since they go to a balanced schedule where every team plays every team yearly then. Thanks
No it will not generate 2022s schedule.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »