Home

Show 21 no human injuries

This is a discussion on Show 21 no human injuries within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2022, 09:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Show 21 no human injuries

I've seen other threads for all team injuries but I'm my franchise mode it's just my team that is not getting any. The CPU teams have plenty.

What setting am I missing here?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2022, 11:19 PM   #2
Rookie

hockeyyt988's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Show 21 no human injuries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeytown954
I've seen other threads for all team injuries but I'm my franchise mode it's just my team that is not getting any. The CPU teams have plenty.

What setting am I missing here?

I don’t think you’re missing anything. I have the slider at default 5 and have 7 guys on DL. My cubs are so bad, I was about to post a thread opposite of yours lol.

Looking at the CPU teams, some teams have a lot and some have little to none.

I think it’s just the way the “cookie crumbles”. That’s a good thing that maybe we’re seeing variably.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-21-2022, 11:42 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyyt988
I don’t think you’re missing anything. I have the slider at default 5 and have 7 guys on DL. My cubs are so bad, I was about to post a thread opposite of yours lol.

Looking at the CPU teams, some teams have a lot and some have little to none.

I think it’s just the way the “cookie crumbles”. That’s a good thing that maybe we’re seeing variably.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Really eh wow.

Maybe I'll turn it up to 10 and sim a bunch to see what happens?

I'm just 40 games in with literally none.
Old 04-22-2022, 12:47 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Make sure whichever profile you're using in-game has Injuries set to On in the General > Advanced tab. Don't laugh - I HAVE forgotten to do this before (while testing season sim stuff) and experienced the exact same thing.

IF you use a preset association for your team that's different from your default profile, this takes a little more explaining. By "preset" I mean the profile you chose when starting a franchise, or what you choose from User Setting > "..." (the last icon) > Preset Associations. By "default" I mean the profile that always comes up first when you enter the settings screen (can also be changed in the "..." menu). BOTH of those profiles need to have Injuries set to on, because the default one is what's being used to sim games for the other teams. Otherwise you can experience exactly what you're seeing now, or the opposite - Only your team having injuries while the rest of the league is clean.

Other than that, enjoy your good injury luck while it lasts. Hope it helps and wasn't too confusing.
Old 04-22-2022, 03:11 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Make sure whichever profile you're using in-game has Injuries set to On in the General > Advanced tab. Don't laugh - I HAVE forgotten to do this before (while testing season sim stuff) and experienced the exact same thing.

IF you use a preset association for your team that's different from your default profile, this takes a little more explaining. By "preset" I mean the profile you chose when starting a franchise, or what you choose from User Setting > "..." (the last icon) > Preset Associations. By "default" I mean the profile that always comes up first when you enter the settings screen (can also be changed in the "..." menu). BOTH of those profiles need to have Injuries set to on, because the default one is what's being used to sim games for the other teams. Otherwise you can experience exactly what you're seeing now, or the opposite - Only your team having injuries while the rest of the league is clean.

Other than that, enjoy your good injury luck while it lasts. Hope it helps and wasn't too confusing.
Confirmed that's what I have. I even changed all of the available presets to have injuries on just in case.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2022, 03:15 PM   #6
MVP

Ask @countryboy ....read his Franchise story lol.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 04-22-2022, 06:20 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconbits11
Ask @countryboy ....read his Franchise story lol.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Where is that?
Old 04-22-2022, 08:52 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeytown954
Where is that?
stickied: Franchise Discussion, but there are other ones from years past that the sticky fell off

off-topic, if there are no human injuries, does that mean the injuries that occur are injuries to those evil robut umps?

A Work in Progress

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »