Home

MLB 19 Recovery Thread (help save SOTS)

This is a discussion on MLB 19 Recovery Thread (help save SOTS) within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2022, 11:25 PM   #1
Rookie

Aviator87AC's Arena

OVR: 0
MLB 19 Recovery Thread (help save SOTS)

At 494 hours into MLB '19, it is fair to say I'm not upgrading anytime soon (or until my PS4 grenades someday).

There were four teams I never downloaded back when Lowlight/Cujo were doing their thing. Now almost all of their links seem dead, abandoned, restricted, or otherwise broken.

Does anyone have Boston '19, Cleveland '19, KC '19, or Minnesota '19? Even a list of the players' songs and intermission songs would help me a lot as I could try to rebuild the SOTS myself.

I have SOTS from all other 26 teams and can share the details if anyone wants them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2022, 12:22 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: MLB 19 Recovery Thread (help save SOTS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviator87AC
At 494 hours into MLB '19, it is fair to say I'm not upgrading anytime soon (or until my PS4 grenades someday).

There were four teams I never downloaded back when Lowlight/Cujo were doing their thing. Now almost all of their links seem dead, abandoned, restricted, or otherwise broken.

Does anyone have Boston '19, Cleveland '19, KC '19, or Minnesota '19? Even a list of the players' songs and intermission songs would help me a lot as I could try to rebuild the SOTS myself.

I have SOTS from all other 26 teams and can share the details if anyone wants them.
I have SotS dating back to 2012. I am not 100% sure, but I think I have all of those teams from ‘19. I am on vacation, but I can check when I get back on Sunday night or on Monday.
Old 06-02-2022, 04:19 PM   #3
LGM

Arizito Sports's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviator87AC

I have them all from 19/20 21/22 I’m working on now
Old 06-02-2022, 08:26 PM   #4
MVP

Looks like I have the preseason versions of CLE, KC, and MIN. I'll see what I can do about getting them into Google Drive or something.

Really kicking myself over having not downloaded most of the packs for MLB 17-20.

For MLB 19, I'm missing COL, LAD, LAA, DET, PIT, MIL, BOS, MIA, and PHI. I'm missing the regular season versions of CLE, MIN, CIN, and KC.

I'm also missing the entire AL for MLB 20.

For MLB 17 and 18, I've got nothin'.
MLS: San Jose Earthquakes
EPL: Brentford FC

RIP San Francisco Deltas | 2017 NASL Champions
Old 09-10-2022, 02:42 PM   #5
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

I have everything from 2016 and up. If there is enough demand, I can post links to my OneDrive folder and share them. I will not do each year (teams) separately, it will be a per year folder. Not sure if OneDrive will allow separate downloading of just files out of the folder but it's better than nothing. Wish I had the time to do this again, but I have been thinking about taking the Yankees on again in the future.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2023, 04:04 PM   #6
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlighthabit
I have everything from 2016 and up. If there is enough demand, I can post links to my OneDrive folder and share them. I will not do each year (teams) separately, it will be a per year folder. Not sure if OneDrive will allow separate downloading of just files out of the folder but it's better than nothing. Wish I had the time to do this again, but I have been thinking about taking the Yankees on again in the future.
Is there any chance I could get the link or drive? I already have each NL Central team + Phillies and Nationals. I don't have any other team though. I love downloading them and uploading them to the old game and I've even used them for OOTP as well. Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »