Home

Autosub help

This is a discussion on Autosub help within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2022, 06:46 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Autosub help

I just started a Franchise and am trying to play week 1. I have fatigue at 55.

I’ve always had trouble getting anyone to sub out unless I crank the auto subs or fatigue really high. And I’m always hesitant to do that w fatigue bc I don’t want the CPU getting tired while my guys are getting rest.

I hadn’t played in a few months and found I could simply get some degree of rotation w everything at 96 out/100 in. But now I can’t really even get anyone out even at 98/100 (always 55 fatigue).

Is there something I’m missing here. I have always had this problem, not just in ‘22 where the “slider gurus” sets never took anyone out. I was happy w how it was working. Not sure if a patch screwed things up.

You guys know what I might be doing wrong or what potentially changed.

I know some will say to use formation subs, but that ruins any form of immersion. I want to need good backups and not have it this based on the formations I choose. And it’s a pain

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2022, 09:45 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: Autosub help

Man, this one has eluded me for years. It's my white whale in Madden, lol.

The best I have come up with is fatigue around 75 and auto subs for DL at 99/97 or so, with HB at maybe 95/93 for decent subbing.

If you are dead set on it, you absolutely can get guys to sub out, you just have to have FAT really high and the sub values also really high.

I've always wanted to be able to work out a reliable formula for it, but I can't seem to get it pinned down...hope at least a couple of those values help out...
Old 08-02-2022, 11:12 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Autosub help

Back in the PS2 days, the default sub out/sub in was 75/85. So I decided to use that as my baseline and bump fatigue all the way to 100.

I settled on 80/85 with fatigue at 100, and it's worked pretty well. The only issue I've had is players with low injury ratings will sometimes disappear late in games.

I am playing on competitive, and I don't know how much (if any) difference it makes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »