Home

Changing ppvs/rivalries

This is a discussion on Changing ppvs/rivalries within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2013, 11:10 AM   #1
MVP

BrianM207's Arena

OVR: 3
Changing ppvs/rivalries

So, rivalries are set up in 4 week spans. So If I have lets say 3 Smackdown rivalries with a PPV set for the 3rd week of the month, those rivalrieswont start until AFTER the PPV(I'm talking about in April, 1st month). However if it's on the 4th week then they start week one. My question is, has anyone tried setting rivalries with a PPV on week 4 and then changed it to say week 3? Do the rivalries still go on? Do they stop? Get put on hold? Just wondering, havent had a chance to try it yet myself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2013, 10:52 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: Changing ppvs/rivalries

If you try to set a rivalry once your first show of the month has started or anytime within that month after that, that rivalry will not begin until the first week of the following month.
Old 11-15-2013, 09:29 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
If you try to set a rivalry once your first show of the month has started or anytime within that month after that, that rivalry will not begin until the first week of the following month.
I havent messed around with playing Universe mode since I am waiting for re-rates and some more CAWS. I was planning on having 2 major shows 1 roster/show. I was going to have my Monday night Show go through the first week, then create my second show and set up the PPV for the first Sunday of the following month (that will be 4 week span for rivalry purposes). My question is, if what your saying is true then my idea wont work correct? Or is it rivalries for just that show? Meaning once my Monday night show has started any Monday Night rivalries created after that will be pushed to the next month.

So if my work around is screwed, what are you guys that do multiple shows doing as far as rivalries/pay-per-views are concerned? Are you guys just ok with the fact the rivalries dont end on the PPV? Are you just doing one PPV for multiple brands consisting only of rivalry matches?

Thanks
Old 11-15-2013, 09:42 AM   #4
MVP

BrianM207's Arena

OVR: 3

Thanks for the input.....

I currently am doing 1 ppv a month(on the 4th wk)for Raw & Smackdown, and one on the 1st week of the month for NXT. However I'm thinking about separating Raw & Smackdown(just wasnt sure if it would effect my current rivalries).

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »