Home

WWE RAW 2/04/19: An Olympic Farewell? The Man Returns, An encore for the Road(ie)

This is a discussion on WWE RAW 2/04/19: An Olympic Farewell? The Man Returns, An encore for the Road(ie) within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2019, 07:22 PM   #1
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0
WWE RAW 2/04/19: An Olympic Farewell? The Man Returns, An encore for the Road(ie)

Monday Night RAW comes to you from Portland, Oregon where Stephanie McMahon returns with an open invitation to The Man. Will we see another confrontation between Ronnie & The Man or will Stephanie have something else in mind for The Man?

Kurt Angle will address his WWE future this Monday on RAW. What will his announcement be and will we see the last of Kurt Angle?

After 20 long years..... the encore concert we have been waiting for. Jeff Jarrett will step foot inside the Monday Night Raw ring one more time and take on Elias. With The Roadie at his side, will the WWE Hall of Famer come out on top or will Double J fall to new guitar man of WWE, Elias.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2019, 12:31 PM   #2

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: WWE RAW 2/04/19: An Olympic Farewell? The Man Returns, An encore for the Road(ie)

Lol, imagine if they turned Jarrett VS Elias into a guitar on a pole match. I wouldn't be surprised if WWE thought of it.

Steph and Becky segment probably ends up being some "you shouldn't have been in the rumble." stuff saying how Charlotte was the last official entrant remaining. Perhaps that's why they wanted to reveal so many names beforehand.

That, and /or Steph talking to Becky about what it's like actually being in a match with Rousey, with Becky obviously not caring what advice Steph has.

And a mini thing assuming WWE even remembered his segment last week. They should call Mojo Rawley just Rawley because he "lost his mojo".

Last edited by Majingir; 02-03-2019 at 12:33 PM.
Old 02-03-2019, 01:05 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: WWE RAW 2/04/19: An Olympic Farewell? The Man Returns, An encore for the Road(ie)

Jarrett needs to bring a don’t p*ss me off guitar
Old 02-04-2019, 05:43 PM   #4

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm thinking they are going to try to recreate the Austin/McMahon MSG segment where Vince told him he wasn't cleared to compete, and Austin hit Vince with the Stunner.

Hopefully I am wrong.
Old 02-04-2019, 05:50 PM   #5

Majingir's Arena

Have a bittersweet feeling about Raw. I'm actually looking forward to multiple things about tonight's show. Usually when I feel this way something happens reminding me why I shouldn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
I'm thinking they are going to try to recreate the Austin/McMahon MSG segment where Vince told him he wasn't cleared to compete, and Austin hit Vince with the Stunner.

Hopefully I am wrong.
Maybe Becky gets mad at Steph and slaps her. It leads to Steph threatening to take away Becky's WM match, but instead punishes her by setting up that Becky VS Charlotte match. I doubt they'd go this extreme to anger fans, but what if she got stripped of her WM match, Charlotte gets awarded it, and Becky is now the one competing to earn a WM title match.

It's sad we'll be more surprised if a rumble winner actually gets a one on one WM match.

Last edited by Majingir; 02-04-2019 at 05:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2019, 06:06 PM   #6
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Have a bittersweet feeling about Raw. I'm actually looking forward to multiple things about tonight's show. Usually when I feel this way something happens reminding me why I shouldn't. Maybe Becky gets mad at Steph and slaps her. It leads to Steph threatening to take away Becky's WM match, but instead punishes her by setting up that Becky VS Charlotte match. I doubt they'd go this extreme to anger fans, but what if she got stripped of her WM match, Charlotte gets awarded it, and Becky is now the one competing to earn a WM title match.

It's sad we'll be more surprised if a rumble winner actually gets a one on one WM match.
If that's the case, all they are doing is replacing Daniel Bryan with Becky, Batista with Ronda and Orton with Charlotte, and we have the female version of the Mania 30 Main Event. Which wouldn't be a bad idea in theory but I just don't want them to weave Charlotte into this match in any form. Just do Charlotte/Asuka II(3 I guess counting the SD Match) and leave Becky & Ronda to a singles match.
Old 02-04-2019, 06:21 PM   #7

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
If that's the case, all they are doing is replacing Daniel Bryan with Becky, Batista with Ronda and Orton with Charlotte, and we have the female version of the Mania 30 Main Event. Which wouldn't be a bad idea in theory but I just don't want them to weave Charlotte into this match in any form. Just do Charlotte/Asuka II(3 I guess counting the SD Match) and leave Becky & Ronda to a singles match.
WM ending with 4 horse women would be a cool sight. Could rival the WM20 moment.

Charlotte as SD champ, Bayley and Sasha as tag champ and Becky as Raw champ.

If they're gonna have women main event WM, a Rousey VS Becky singles match and 4 horse women ending would be a perfect way to do it.
Old 02-04-2019, 06:35 PM   #8

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
We should/could have that, but unfortunately we have 2 PPVs and like 90 Raws between now and WM, and filling up TV time takes precedence over everything.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »