Home

Official WWE 2K15 How's Your Universe Mode Going?

This is a discussion on Official WWE 2K15 How's Your Universe Mode Going? within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2014, 07:51 AM   #1
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18
Official WWE 2K15 How's Your Universe Mode Going?

I know there's a thread for Universe plans, but there's not a thread for the mode itself.

In my Universe, I did a random draft to make rosters for Raw, Smackdown and NXT.

Raw:
Alberto Del Rio
Big E
Booker T
Brock Lesnar
Cesaro
CM Punk
Damien Sandow
Dolph Ziggler
Goldust
Jack Swagger
Kane
Kevin Nash
The Miz
Randy Orton
Ric Flair
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
Shawn Michaels
Steve Austin
Titus O'Neil
Triple H
Tyson Kidd
Ultimate Warrior

WWE (Winged Eagle) Championship: Randy Orton
WWE (1990) Intercontinental Championship: will be crowned next week when Booker T faces Ric Flair and Titus O'Neil in a triple threat.

Smackdown:
Bad News Barrett
Batista
Big Show
Bray Wyatt
Chris Jericho
Daniel Bryan
Darren Young
Dean Ambrose
Eric Rowan
The Usos
John Cena
Mark Henry
Rey Mysterio
The Rock
Rob Van Dam
Ryback
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Undertaker
William Regal
Xavier Woods

WWE (2014) Championhsip: will be crowned at Extreme Rules when Bad News Barrett, Daniel Bryan and the Undertaker face off in a triple threat.

United States Championship: will be crowned this week when Eric Rowan faces Bray Wyatt

Everyone else is on NXT.

Raw has some PPVs on its own; Bad Blood (April) Backlash (May) Armageddon (September.) Otherwise Raw/SD cohost the PPVs.

Smackdown:
Eric Rowan defeated the Big Show in a back and forth slug fest.

Bray Wyatt was nearly upset by Xavier Woods, but the Eater of Worlds put the young superstar away with Sister Abigail.

Undertaker defeated Ryback in a back and forth match. Ryback survived a Last Ride and a Tombstone. The Undertaker kicked out of a Meat Hook. Undertaker hit his comeback sequence to win.

Triple H attacked John Cena before Cena's match with Bad News Barrett. Barrett dominated the helpless Cena, putting him away with a Bull hammer.

Batista tried to walk out of his match with Daniel Bryan, but Bryan forcefully brought him back. Bryan won a back and forth match, dispatching Batista with a Knee Plus. Batista slapped away Bryan's handshake after the match.

Raw:

The makeshift team of Cesaro and Damien Sandow upset the Shield (Rollins and Reigns.) Both Cesaro and Sandow took a Superman Punch and Spear, but Cesaro put Rollins away with a Neutralizer.

Titus O'Neil and Ric Flair defeated Shawn Michaels and Big E. It looks like Titus could be joining Evolution.

WWE Champion Randy Orton vs Booker T vs Kane: this was a good match. Orton hit an "RKO 'outta nowhere" on Kane. However, Orton was out of stamina, so he could not capitalize. Orton was laying on the mat, recuperating, when Booker T pinned Kane to win. After the match, Kane raised Booker's hand, signalling a Kane face turn.

WWE Championship #1 Contender match: Triple H vs CM Punk: this one featured a lot of chain wrestling to start. Triple H took control. Triple H hit his signature spinebuster. Punk hit the Go To Sleep but Triple H kicked out at 2 1/2. The GTS made Triple H bleed; by the end of the match, Triple H's face was a crimson mask. Triple H stole the win with a small package. After the match, Triple H attacked CM Punk.

This week on Smackdown: Eric Rowan vs Bray Wyatt for the vacant United States Championship.

Next week on Raw: Booker T vs. Titus O'Neil vs Ric Flair for the vacant Intercontinental Championship.

At Bad Blood, Randy Orton will face Triple H for the WWE Championship. Expect Cesaro/Sandow vs The Shield for the vacant tag titles.

At Extreme Rules, Daniel Bryan, Bad News Barrett and the Undertaker will meet in a triple threat to crown the WWE Champion.

NXT:

Justin Gabriel defeated Cody Rhodes.

Bo Dallas defeated Fandango and Curtis Axel.

Corey Graves vs R Truth: Rusev attacked Truth prematch, taking his place in this match.

Yankees: #AllRise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2014, 09:53 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Official WWE 2K15 How's Your Universe Mode Going?

Can you combine rosters bc it's been a long time since the wwe rosters were exclusive to one show
Old 11-20-2014, 10:10 AM   #3
Rookie

ItsRileyC's Arena

OVR: 0

Off to a pretty good starts with mine, which I'm continuing from WWE 2k14.

RAW

WWE Champion: Triple H (2x champ)
IC: Kane
Tag Team: The Wyatt Family
Cruiserweight: Cody Rhodes

SmackDown

World Heavyweight Champion: Batista
US: Sheamus
Tag Team: The Wyatt Family
Cruiserweight: Cody Rhodes

Already finished one PPV, Money In The Bank, where somehow Big E walked out with the briefcase in a match that featured the likes of Bray Wyatt, RVD, CM Punk, BNB, and Tyson Kidd. Looking forward to seeing him cash in, I'm hoping this year the game will actually do it itself without messing up the cut scene.

As far as rivalries go, I'm using the Rivalry Manager for a RVD vs. Triple H (WWE Championship) rivalry, and a Batista vs. Cesaro (World Heavyweight Championship) rivalry. Other than that I'm setting up most by myself. So far, the rivalry manager has actually put together matches that made sense which is pretty pleasing. i.e RVD lost to Barrett after Triple H's interference. The next week RVD faced Barrett again in a Falls Count Anywhere match where Triple H attacked again post match. However, I am expecting a series of 1 vs. 1 encounters eventually, so I'll probably stick to creating the feuds myself.

Best match I've had was probably The Wyatt Family vs. Team DZ (Ziggler & DB) where Rowan and Harper won the titles.

Really enjoying the game so far, the gameplay looks beautiful. I'm still messing around with sliders and such to try and get more competitive matches though.
Old 11-20-2014, 11:15 AM   #4
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

I'm running raw and nxt as main shows. I just love way the way the nxt arena and titantrons look. I only control nxt and sim raw. Ill post the rosters tonight when I get home from work.

Extreme rules tonight

Hell in a cell: dean ambrose vs Seth Rollins

Tag team titles: usos (c) vs Wyatt family

Divas title: aj Lee (c) vs Cameron

IC title: Last man standing: Cesaro vs Dolph (c)

US title: sheamus (c) vs mysterio

NXT title: Tables match: Bray Wyatt vs Daniel Bryan (c)

WWE Title: extreme rules: Brock (c) vs cena
Old 11-20-2014, 01:16 PM   #5
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

OVR: 11

I'm not even at Extreme Rules yet. I'll post the details once I get home and can access my PS4. I'm a little disappointed in the lack of CAW spots but I'll find a way to make it work.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2049811572
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2014, 01:57 PM   #6
Banned

I played a bit last night, but might restart it tonight. Would there be any interest in watching twitch broadcasts of the matches?
Old 11-20-2014, 03:23 PM   #7
Pro

Runne130's Arena

OVR: 9

im loving that we have young orton and batista, i took them their older versions off my wwe rosters and put the young ones on the nxt roster, almost rewriting their history
Old 11-20-2014, 04:37 PM   #8
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise408
I played a bit last night, but might restart it tonight. Would there be any interest in watching twitch broadcasts of the matches?
I'd be interested in watching. I've thought about streaming my universe on twitch as well.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2049811572

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »