Home

Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican WWE 2K17 Attribute Project

This is a discussion on Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican WWE 2K17 Attribute Project within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2016, 05:51 PM   #33
Pro

Tsuki's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican WWE 2k16 Project (Overhaul)

also are there any moveset changes that need to be made?
Old 04-03-2016, 02:01 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 10

Update:
-Every "IN GAME" NXT Superstar has been re-rated.
-Added Demon Kane and Corporate Kane.
-Added about 70 CAWS from various promotions to the bottom of the sheet. Special thanks to mikemulloy for doing that.
-Various updates to other superstars.
Old 04-04-2016, 02:13 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 4

Any chance of getting some ratings for the WCW cruiserweights? Eddie and Rey and Juvie for example? Not their WWF versions but how they were at that late 90s period?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2016, 12:55 PM   #36
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinntu
Any chance of getting some ratings for the WCW cruiserweights? Eddie and Rey and Juvie for example? Not their WWF versions but how they were at that late 90s period?
Added Eddie, Rey, and Juvi. Probably will edit mysterio and put him in a higher card to give him a little separation.
Old 04-04-2016, 11:52 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21
Added Eddie, Rey, and Juvi. Probably will edit mysterio and put him in a higher card to give him a little separation.
*cries* You are the greatest.
Old 04-05-2016, 01:13 AM   #38
Pro

Runne130's Arena

OVR: 9

any chance we may be seeing dash and dawson and Jordan and gable anytime soon? I love all your rerates making my universe way better
Old 04-05-2016, 01:36 AM   #39
Rookie

OMFG I'm on PC used this wonderful CAWS of Eddie and Juvie with your edits and sliders...Jesus Christ the single best match I've ever seen on a game.

Period. You've given me the 3 best matches I've ever seen in a game (Had a great Shawn vs Bret match and a great Taker vs Kane).

What's really crazy is that it was one of the best matches I've ever seen PERIOD in 30 years of watching wrestling. It was up there with any REAL match I've ever seen. The spots felt real and the pacing was spectacular. Eddie won by hitting Juvie with a chair while the ref wasn't looking then frog splashing him after putting him back in the ring (Eddie Guerrero is my favorite wrestler cheat to win!)

You have made me need more from you though >.> If I may impose... I would like to request Ultimo Dragon, Kidman, La Parka, Psicosis, Dean Malenko and WCW Jericho. Hope its not too much to ask! Thanks for all the hard work.
Old 04-05-2016, 01:57 AM   #40
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinntu
OMFG I'm on PC used this wonderful CAWS of Eddie and Juvie with your edits and sliders...Jesus Christ the single best match I've ever seen on a game.

Period. You've given me the 3 best matches I've ever seen in a game (Had a great Shawn vs Bret match and a great Taker vs Kane).

What's really crazy is that it was one of the best matches I've ever seen PERIOD in 30 years of watching wrestling. It was up there with any REAL match I've ever seen. The spots felt real and the pacing was spectacular. Eddie won by hitting Juvie with a chair while the ref wasn't looking then frog splashing him after putting him back in the ring (Eddie Guerrero is my favorite wrestler cheat to win!)

You have made me need more from you though >.> If I may impose... I would like to request Ultimo Dragon, Kidman, La Parka, Psicosis, Dean Malenko and WCW Jericho. Hope its not too much to ask! Thanks for all the hard work.
I'm glad you are having great matches. Was goal was to have personalities really show during gameplay and I am glad you were able to see that!

I'll get to those guys in a little while. Thanks for the feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runne130
any chance we may be seeing dash and dawson and Jordan and gable anytime soon? I love all your rerates making my universe way better
I'd would have to know some basic information about their styles and tendencies. Once I have that, it doesn't take long to make them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »