Home

Locked Wrestlers

This is a discussion on Locked Wrestlers within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2019, 11:44 AM   #1
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9
Locked Wrestlers

In 2k18 basically 90% of the legends were locked and the only way to get them was to play the game. get VC and unlock them. I prefer to play with mostly legends or at least have a legends show and a current show with just the guys I like. In the past it had never been that bad with way more locked than unlocked.

Can anyone tell me if 2k19 is the same way. So many of the legends locked, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, etc ??

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2019, 12:19 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: Locked Wrestlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by cch99
In 2k18 basically 90% of the legends were locked and the only way to get them was to play the game. get VC and unlock them. I prefer to play with mostly legends or at least have a legends show and a current show with just the guys I like. In the past it had never been that bad with way more locked than unlocked.

Can anyone tell me if 2k19 is the same way. So many of the legends locked, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, etc ??

Thanks.
Playing and earning VC is not the ONLY way to unlock legends. The accelerator DLC will solve your problem. It unlocks everything and everyone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »