Home

WWE 2K23 Wishlist

This is a discussion on WWE 2K23 Wishlist within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2022, 04:15 PM   #17
MVP

skinnybonez's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: WWE 2K23 Wishlist

On the art side..
- Option to change multiple hair/beard style like their basketball game
- Keep the game up to date ex. scanned new wrestlers, update gear, etc
- get nike/JB license (share with BB game?) as most current wrestlers have them on for their casual/promo outfit
Old 12-23-2022, 01:47 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 16

- Attributes need to be 0 - 100, not 30 - 100. This eliminates the need for squash slider and adds more separation. Even now, a 30 rated can beat a 70 even on AI v AI. I don't think the ratings have too much affect.

- AI teammates NEED to be teammates. I had a 2 v 2 ladder match. I was climbing the ladder and so was the opponent. What does my AI teammate do? Instead of pulling the opponent down, he pushed the entire ladder over with me on it.

- Honestly game feels scripted like it's following a TV presentation. I beat my opponent to basically all red, and I had no damage. Then, they deliver a finisher, and my wrestler taps immediately without any injured or colored body parts?? You can also be winning big, and suddenly, you can't do anything. Even though you hit the reversals (symbol flashes), it's like it doesn't count anymore. Feels like the CPU is trying to "shift" the match. Also, some moves seem pre-determined. Like when the wrestler jumps off the ropes and basically follows you around the ring as if they are flying through the air.

- Collision detection got worse since the last patch.

- Computer never loses signature move meter. But if they hit me, mine disappears!

- Universes mode is boring. PPV events are meaningless. There is nothing to build them up or make you excited for having one. Overall, Universe mode needs an overhaul.

- MyFaction needs to go or be adjusted. WAY too much of a grind for "3 MF/VC pts". And the 1 v 3 handicap tag team? Ridiculously impossible. It's like fighting bumble bees. Impossible to win. 2/3 modes are useless now because they both require me to finish a 1 v 3 handicap match.

- And editing superstars from the Edit Superstar option needs fixed. Again, after numerous years of this issue, you can't edit the attributes here. The movement is way too sensitive. Slightly move the stick and the numbers jump 5-7 notches. Not sure why 2K never fixed this.
Old 12-27-2022, 03:21 AM   #19
Rookie

scourge's Arena

OVR: 3

I'd like to see double team moves improved. I've seen them but don't know how I did it really. In older games whenever two players grabbed a guy at the same time it went into a double team move. I miss that.
Old 12-29-2022, 02:50 PM   #20
Just started!

OVR: 0

bring back the real universal mode..
where you allowed to walk around back stage.
go to GM office request matches title matches..
and the commentary needs to be update..
as in Here comes the pain..
i have brought ever game since they started making wwf games..
Old 01-09-2023, 01:59 AM   #21
MVP

WWE 2K23 Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by scourge
I'd like to see double team moves improved. I've seen them but don't know how I did it really. In older games whenever two players grabbed a guy at the same time it went into a double team move. I miss that.

The corner double team moves are easy to pull off. You just need to Irish whip (left stick and B button) your opponent into the same corner as your teammate and press left thumb stick in one of four directions (up, down, left, right) and the A button on Xbox. When the opponent is in the corner leaning against the turnbuckles, the double team prompt (A button) should appear on screen. Works the same way with tag team finishers. But the prompt will be right trigger (RT) and the A button.

In ring double teams are harder to pull off. I’ve only been able to pull those off in tornado tag match. Press B to grapple, then left bumper (LB) to drag, and then left thumb stick in one of four directions and the A button. They are harder because the referee always will stop your partner from coming into the ring in regular tag matches. There seem to be a lot more corner tag moves than in ring tag moves.

You may want to go into move sets to change some of the double team moves to provide more variety. There are plenty to choose from.

Last edited by bo_jax2000; 01-09-2023 at 08:10 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2023, 01:54 AM   #22
Rookie

scourge's Arena

And of course more slots for created fighters are needed. Especially since we will be losing a lot of the AEW guys that are in the game. Swerve, Keith Lee, Buddy Matthews, Kyle O'Reilly, Kushida, Daivari, Claudio, Jeff Hardy, Trent Seven, and John Morrison will all have to be created wrestlers now. Gonna need lots of space.
Old 01-31-2023, 08:30 AM   #23
Rookie

I don't understand why they can't do custom music. Seriously, SmackTalks did a whole video on how 2K could do Spotify integration back in 2019! Doing something like that would cover all the licensing/royalties as each time it's used it would be treated as a stream. Not being flippant here, but if someone has some inside knowledge on why this can't work, I'd love to know.

And seriously, I'm a musician; I'd love to be able to write and record my own themes, and then be able to upload them to the game for my CAWs. Even if I had to create a Spotify profile and post it there in order to get integration, I'd do it.

I agree with almost everything else that's been written here. I always loved the idea of being able to modify a wrestler's look (hair, etc), but I do get the licensing/use-of-likeness thing. If they could, at least, do a few updates throughout the year with new looks/attires to match what the Superstars are actually looking like, that would be fine. Can't be that hard to change those details on an existing model, right?
Old 02-05-2023, 07:36 AM   #24
Rookie

For the love of god, just bring back Finisher Strength. Otherwise it'll be unplayable again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »