Home

WWE 2K15 Wish List

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15 Wish List within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2014, 03:41 AM   #41
Rookie

Xclusiveitalian's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K15 Wish List

I wish they could work in a backstage area similar to No Mercy or the old smackdowns were you could Irish whip them back there and continue the fight. Also interfering is horrible as of right now...it needs to be exactly like NO Mercy from the N64, that way was Perfect!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2014, 02:41 AM   #42
Pro

Runne130's Arena

OVR: 9

I would love to see breakdowns in matches. like we see in current wwe not every match ends in a decision, there is dqs from interferences and the refs lose control. also in tag matches when guys are outside the ring instead of just throwing them back in id like to see a little bit of a fight. When guys go to break up pins start a brawl between the two guys who aren't legal.
Old 05-21-2014, 01:53 PM   #43
MVP

nate1986's Arena

OVR: 2

Next gen is a perfect way to build from the ground up and here's a few ideas I'd like to see:

- commentary is absolutely horrid and out of date and as someone said they need to look and NBA 2K for reference to that regard

- roster wise I have a couple ideas, considering how much WWE has pushed NXT on TV we need a few of the NXT superstars in the game, I would like to see the roster kept fresh in terms of any gimmick, attire or theme changes

- speaking of NXT they should have a my wrestler mode where you would have to work your way up to the main shows via NXT

- its time to rebuild WWE universe mode entirely, I would like to see a WWE website splash page when major events happens, we need injuries and not like it was a couple years back where it says x wrestler is injured who knows when he will return, there should be specific injuries like broken arm and so forth and if a champ goes down long term there is an option to strip him or her of the title

- also in universe mode bring back beat the clock for number one contendership
Old 05-21-2014, 06:20 PM   #44
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Hopkinson
You can change the title entrances (and they don't all wear it around their waist by default, do they? Stone Cold carries it). My custom guy carries it over one shoulder, as I finally got around to editing that last night.
I searched all of the custom entrances, and I can't find a way to get it off of my waist. I created Sting with his trench coat, and of course it clips right through the coat. See which entrance you're using. I wonder if weight or size have anything to do with it?

Also, as a wishlist request, give us a variety of noses to choose from in CAW. The tip of wrestlers noses all look the same regardless of the shape. That needs to change. CAW needs to be revamped as a whole.
Old 06-07-2014, 12:19 PM   #45
Just started!

I would like to see better title entrances for the wrestlers who wear like jackets or coats. Because the title wouldn't be on the outside of the jacket.I would also like to see more more game modes. Like they can bring back the road to wrestlemania mode and add more game play modes to keep the game more entertaining then just beating that one mode and then go to universe mode. They can also make the game very detailed in the entrances with more camera close ups, the crowd eruption during Wrestlemania or When a legend is coming to the ring.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2014, 04:35 PM   #46
Pro

jmac7164's Arena

do a career mode like s.d. v. r. that was my favourite mode in any of the games and you could be a wrestler or a gm
Old 06-20-2014, 05:20 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 1

i would like better ref interaction. especially online. he would help players from cheesing moves and making a more realistic interpretation of a wrestling match. other then that just about everything has been done. so thats what i would like to see in the future games.
Old 06-24-2014, 03:44 PM   #48
Banned

OVR: 25

I stayed away from wrestling games for about 5 yrs. picked this up cheap not long ago.

Nothing groundbreaking has changed honestly. Still feels stale and lifeless.

Hoping next gen actually becomes more " realistic".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »