Home

WWE 2K15 Operation Sports Federation (OSF) Signups/Discussion

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15 Operation Sports Federation (OSF) Signups/Discussion within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2014, 04:13 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K15 Operation Sports Federation (OSF) Signups/Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cf3411
I'm already in but I think I could create a league website and set it all up make it look very official then either run it myself or have one of the managers run it. Maybe I'll have a test site up by tomorrow and you guys can share your input.
Cool idea! Can't wait to see what ya come up with.
Old 08-18-2014, 05:18 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 1

That would be awesome I am sure me and my fellow gm would be interested in helping keep it updated (as long as it's not to complicated)
Old 08-18-2014, 06:59 PM   #59
Banned

Cf3411's Arena

Post Re: WWE 2K15 Operation Sports Federation (OSF) Signups/Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by petermc
That would be awesome I am sure me and my fellow gm would be interested in helping keep it updated (as long as it's not to complicated)
It's gonna be on wix.com it's pretty easy once you figure things out like all things. But if you want to add something but can't figure it out I can obviously help whenever. Just figured the gms would handle it to stay unbiased and post news/rumors that they're hearing or may not be hearing but just typing lol.

Also I posted my gt as CF3410 but I just realized I got playstation plus on my other account which is c_fitz34 I'll still take cena just that's the username to reach me at.

Edit: also what do you guys want incorporated into the site? Just give me any ideas and when I post pictures would you want real life photos or screenshots?

Last edited by Cf3411; 08-19-2014 at 12:27 AM.
Old 08-18-2014, 10:18 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 1

I am thinking a card page so we can show the matches the next 7 days a title hunt page so we can show who the champions are and the top 3-5 running for that belt. A new/rumors page and if any one else has any good ideas share then I will be posting a link to the first Google doc Which just has the rules I posted earlie (plus some new ones)r and the 2 matches I posted about and fyi I will be Vince McMahon but I won't be actively wrestling more as a manager type for the corperate guys.
Old 08-19-2014, 01:36 AM   #61
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

I just wanted to point out that Edge and Paul Heyman are now available.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2014, 09:37 AM   #62
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cf3411
It's gonna be on wix.com it's pretty easy once you figure things out like all things. But if you want to add something but can't figure it out I can obviously help whenever. Just figured the gms would handle it to stay unbiased and post news/rumors that they're hearing or may not be hearing but just typing lol.

Also I posted my gt as CF3410 but I just realized I got playstation plus on my other account which is c_fitz34 I'll still take cena just that's the username to reach me at.

Edit: also what do you guys want incorporated into the site? Just give me any ideas and when I post pictures would you want real life photos or screenshots?
I think screenshots would work best to keep the immersion consistent.
Old 08-19-2014, 06:56 PM   #63
Banned

Re: WWE 2K15 Operation Sports Federation (OSF - PS4) Signups/Discussion

Since we have the screenshot functionality on PS4 it will be good to determine winners easily if someone gets upset and lies
Old 08-19-2014, 09:49 PM   #64
Rookie

Re: WWE 2K15 Operation Sports Federation (OSF - PS4) Signups/Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceeWarrior
Since we have the screenshot functionality on PS4 it will be good to determine winners easily if someone gets upset and lies
I plan on recording all my matches (or at least the last 15 minutes). Maybe we could take all the recordings and edit them all into a show format?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »