Home

WWE 2k15 Slider Thread

This is a discussion on WWE 2k15 Slider Thread within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2015, 06:21 PM   #25
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2k15 Slider Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
Thanks to everyone's input and finally getting some free time in life, this game, for Me (in ring) has become nearly perfect.

Combining Steven547's spreadsheet changes with Rydogg82's suggestions for momentum and using the strength attribute theory (also first mentioned by Rydogg), I was able to spend about 12 hours hammering out these sliders:

For momentum, I broke things into 3 groups to stay with the "upper, mid, lower" groupings, as follows:
Lower: 35-45.
Mid: 45-55
Upper: 55-65

Its been great for me. Even quick TV opener matches on "fast" have come up with some good stuff. Please try these out, and let me know what you think.
On top of this (and these would be Steven 547's edits as of a week or so ago), I went through again, and lowered everyones Momentum again by 10, and everyones Stk, Gpl and Ariel rev by 10.

Hope this works out as well for anyone else as it has for me, as I usually struggle for months with sliders (ie: madden). I couldn't be happier......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2015, 06:51 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
On top of this (and these would be Steven 547's edits as of a week or so ago), I went through again, and lowered everyones Momentum again by 10, and everyones Stk, Gpl and Ariel rev by 10.

Hope this works out as well for anyone else as it has for me, as I usually struggle for months with sliders (ie: madden). I couldn't be happier......
Did you use the latest Momentum changes I had in my spreadsheet? If so, did you lower those by 10? Do those work better now? The problem I'm seeing is the reverse fest is still in affect...even with Santino at a 35. Wondering if the sliders play a part as well (CPU vs CPU mainly.)
Old 01-29-2015, 10:03 PM   #27
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
Did you use the latest Momentum changes I had in my spreadsheet? If so, did you lower those by 10? Do those work better now? The problem I'm seeing is the reverse fest is still in affect...even with Santino at a 35. Wondering if the sliders play a part as well (CPU vs CPU mainly.)
Sorry bud, I havnt gotten a chance to look at your updates yet, my schedule is BRUTAL right now. Thing is, I work overnights, by myself,a nd can play vids for 8 of my 10 hour shifts lol ( with no inet access though) ive tested the hell out of these.....

(and as the moron train continues over here, I meant Hum vs CPU, sorry.)

For Momentum, I ended up:
Lower Card: 30-35
Mid Card: 40-45
Upper Card: 50-55

I used the weight theory mentioned a few other times (fantastic), and then simply dropped your REV ratings (STK, GPL and Air) by 10.

The sticking point here, is that the way this game operates, you will never get around a "reversal fest" and still have a flowing, competitive match. My (slider) goal was to get the AI to match me in sheer volume and consistency of reversals. Once I got my mind past that, its been amazing......

If I get a few fleeting moments tomorrow, I'll upload a match or two.....
Old 01-29-2015, 10:06 PM   #28
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

Soon as I get home in home AM, Im all over checkin out your edits.....

Could you please steer me toward a link?????
Old 01-31-2015, 06:13 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 16

Attribute Re-Rates:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...es-thread.html
Old 05-07-2015, 12:18 PM   #30
Just started!

Please help. I am in desperate need of CPU vs CPU Sliders for long-ish (about 15mins) competative matches, and also AI any tricks which will make the CAWs use all of their moveset.

CAWs are both 85 OVA.

Neither use skills to reduce stamina usage (immovable object) or boost speed to get a finisher (fan favorite).

Slow momentum speed doens't make CAWs use more of their movesets.

Legend difficulty only seems to increase the amount of irish whips and reversals, nothing good.

My CAW Shawn Youngblood completely overuses one move in particular, "Swing Gutbuster" from Standing Grapples > Front Medium Grapples > X + -->. I'm not exaggerating when I say It's almost the only grapple move he uses outside of the rare occasion where two others are substituted in.

AI seems very strike heavy, if he uses 5 seperate grapple moves across Quick/Medium/Strong I would honestly be surprised.

Shawn Youngblood CAW has skills for Springboard Dives, Outside Dives and Top Rope Dives, but hardly ever uses them. He is a cruiserweight, and his agility and aerial attritubtes are all maxed out. Simply put, he should be using them more. On the occasions where the opponent is on the ropes, or stood on the apron, SYB is more likely to strike them, rather than hit an grapple.

AI is very running strike heavy, only uses first attack, never second.

AI is very Signiature heavy, always tries to pin after sigs. Only hits a finisher using the new 'wake up finishers'.

Matches are the usual quick matches on normal momentum, meaning it's usually strike strike strike, grapple, running strike, strike, strike, sig, pin, win.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »