Home

Any New on when next DLC for WWE2k16 and which pack it will be?

This is a discussion on Any New on when next DLC for WWE2k16 and which pack it will be? within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2016, 08:13 PM   #9
Pro

spidertour02's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Any New on when next DLC for WWE2k16 and which pack it will be?

The next DLC will almost certainly be the Future Stars pack. If I had to guess, I would say that we won't see the Hall of Fame pack until close to Wrestlemania. The Path of the Warrior for 2K15 didn't release until the end of March, if my memory is correct.
Old 01-04-2016, 08:33 PM   #10
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidertour02
The next DLC will almost certainly be the Future Stars pack. If I had to guess, I would say that we won't see the Hall of Fame pack until close to Wrestlemania. The Path of the Warrior for 2K15 didn't release until the end of March, if my memory is correct.
There are only 2 packs left. Futures and Showcase Hall of Fame. One will drop this month and one in February. Last year the game came out later and there was one more DLC I believe which is why the final one didn't drop until almost WM.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 01-04-2016, 10:01 PM   #11
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
There are only 2 packs left. Futures and Showcase Hall of Fame. One will drop this month and one in February. Last year the game came out later and there was one more DLC I believe which is why the final one didn't drop until almost WM.
In the desription didn't they say one was dropping in March? Or did they say until March?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2016, 11:34 PM   #12
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcuscouch10
In the desription didn't they say one was dropping in March? Or did they say until March?
They said early 2016. They have usually done 1 per month in the past (although I seem to remember them releasing two in December for 2K15, probably due to the delay in release) so if they have two left that would be January and February. I don't think they make people wait 2 months in between DLCs.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 01-05-2016, 01:04 AM   #13
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
They said early 2016. They have usually done 1 per month in the past (although I seem to remember them releasing two in December for 2K15, probably due to the delay in release) so if they have two left that would be January and February. I don't think they make people wait 2 months in between DLCs.
They released the NXT Pack in March last year and the Warrior Showcase as well in March for 2K15.

Also just checked the Season Pass description and is says that all Downloadable Content will be available by the end of March.
Old 01-05-2016, 11:36 AM   #14
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcuscouch10
They released the NXT Pack in March last year and the Warrior Showcase as well in March for 2K15.

Also just checked the Season Pass description and is says that all Downloadable Content will be available by the end of March.
The did moves in November, Legends in December...they have 2 less. I doubt they make people wait 2 months in between which is why I say one in January and the final one in February.

Plus the new gen versions of the game released in mid November last year.

They had 6 DLC last year (3 Showcases, Moves, NXT Arrival, WCW) which is why it took until March.

Just my opinion but I would be surprised if they stretch out the final 2 DLC over 3 months.

But then again I guess none of its going to matter for PS3 and 4 members if the PSN stays down for awhile. Haven't checked today but there is no online stuff as of right now.

WWLeague Season 3

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »