Home

Custom Career Mode

This is a discussion on Custom Career Mode within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2016, 06:29 AM   #9
Rookie

lion575a's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Custom Career Mode

There are real world mods out there for 1988 WWF, 2001 WWF/WWE and present day (or maybe not quite present but like 2014).
Old 04-21-2016, 02:20 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 8

I was just thinking about my idea for using both and may have come with a huge glitch in my plans...you can only control one organization, right? If that's the case, my idea is out as I was thinking of doing 4 different ones and then just booking the match results as they played out in WWE. To do that, I'd probably need to be able to do it for all four.

Oh, and I don't remember for sure but there isn't an "auto" or "CPU" option for things like the contract management and stuff, is there? What I really want to do is just book/watch matches on WWE and let TEW create the "living world" piece of it for me.
Old 05-05-2016, 08:39 PM   #11
Rookie

Chris200000's Arena

why isnt the career mode more like the nba 2k series career modes why are the cutscenes so generic and interviews so boring.

also the wrestlers should talk more and make it more entertaining
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2016, 12:47 PM   #12
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris200000
why isnt the career mode more like the nba 2k series career modes why are the cutscenes so generic and interviews so boring.

also the wrestlers should talk more and make it more entertaining
NBA 2k16 career mode is good? After your rookie year and the awfully awkward spike lee part (unless you're african American, you are quite clearly adopted. And I'm not even going to begin with that Vick stuff) you barely get any cutscenes, maybe an interview here and there. 2k can't make a career mode that isn't repetitive, and that's the biggest problem.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »