Home

CAW legends

This is a discussion on CAW legends within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2016, 10:56 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: CAW legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticboy25
I'm downloading a bunch of great looking legends but the problem I have is that, since they're all created by different users, there is no consistency in their attribute ratings. Does anyone know of a database/spreadsheet listing accurate ratings for legends not included in the game? I'm guessing that someone has had to create something like this - even if it's from last year or earlier it would still give me a good basis to start with
I'm new to this year's game, but not the series, but if you don't go with the whole re-rating suggestion, my suggestion would be to find the guy you find most similar in the default rosters and make his ratings similar, and tweak them to your liking or what you perceive is the reality.

Like for Hogan I basically did Cena, increased/decreased certain specific attributes and went from there he came out 93 rated. If you do it this way at least the ratings will pretty much be in-line with other wrestlers in the game.
Old 12-19-2016, 06:00 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: CAW legends

I was able to locate the majority of legends in hypers spreadsheet. For those who weren't included, I just used ratings of a similar wrestler to get as close as possible.
The results have been great, for the most part. It was worth spending a few weeks editing everyone I'm using in my universe (no current wrestlers. Only guys from the 80's and 90's)

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »