Home

CAW legends

This is a discussion on CAW legends within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2016, 11:32 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
CAW legends

I'm downloading a bunch of great looking legends but the problem I have is that, since they're all created by different users, there is no consistency in their attribute ratings. Does anyone know of a database/spreadsheet listing accurate ratings for legends not included in the game? I'm guessing that someone has had to create something like this - even if it's from last year or earlier it would still give me a good basis to start with
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2016, 06:56 PM   #2
Rookie

PattyIce's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: CAW legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticboy25
I'm downloading a bunch of great looking legends but the problem I have is that, since they're all created by different users, there is no consistency in their attribute ratings. Does anyone know of a database/spreadsheet listing accurate ratings for legends not included in the game? I'm guessing that someone has had to create something like this - even if it's from last year or earlier it would still give me a good basis to start with
I usually audit them myself. I like to put the lower card guys in the 80-84 range, mid card 83-88, main event guys 88-91 and then your Hogan, Austin, Cena types 90-94. This is a rough guideline but it works for me.
Old 10-16-2016, 09:08 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Xbox one or ps4?!? Also, which legends have you found? I'm looking to download some as well, thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Old 10-17-2016, 02:10 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

If anyone sees a good PS4 version of Doom (Simmons & Reed), holla atcha boy
Old 10-17-2016, 02:19 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Maybe you've already checked it out but HyperBaller has a thread of re-rates for current guys and I used his formula to apply it for legends. It's worked around some different things from last year with an end goal to create decent matches that yield results similar to what people would expect and to force CPU superstars to behave accurately.

If you're looking to just do legends, it's worth a look IMO. If you're looking to add legends in with current guys, just know that you'll need to re-rate EVERYONE or you'll be pretty disappointed with the results. Or you'll need to check elsewhere.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2016, 07:50 PM   #6
Rookie

Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out. The problem I have is I don't know how to rate each individual attribute. Overall ratings can be deceiving I.e. Andre the Giant being an 80 overall. I thought I remembered seeing a spreadsheet rating current wrestlers as well as a bunch of legends in each attribute but that was quite a few years back. I'm on PS4 by the way.
Old 10-18-2016, 02:36 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out. The problem I have is I don't know how to rate each individual attribute. Overall ratings can be deceiving I.e. Andre the Giant being an 80 overall. I thought I remembered seeing a spreadsheet rating current wrestlers as well as a bunch of legends in each attribute but that was quite a few years back. I'm on PS4 by the way.
Right, the spreadsheet in Hyperballer's thread lists every attribute, personality trait, and skill that people should get. I'm not sure that it matters which system he designed it on but I used it on PS4 myself.

And Andre is a great example. He could be a beast in strength but weak in speed and his overall will take a hit. In the end, he has a lot more strength moves than speed ones so it leads to him being better than the 80 overall would suggest.

I also found a spreadsheet 3-4 years ago that had a ton of people, even separated by WWF/WCW/Legends/etc on different tabs for different eras. Can't seem to find it anymore but, if I do, I'll post here. It's less reliant on re-rating everyone else so might save some time. Though Hyper's stuff does play pretty darn well...
Old 10-19-2016, 08:16 PM   #8
Rookie

I'd love to see that legends list if you do ever locate it. For now I'll mess with hypers and see what I can do for my CAWs

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »