Home

After the newest patch...

This is a discussion on After the newest patch... within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2016, 08:26 AM   #1
Rookie

SavoyPrime's Arena

OVR: 1
After the newest patch...

would you guys recommend WWE 2K17 getting a purchase? Just to give some background, I haven't really enjoyed any of the wrestling games since the AKI-engine days and Fire Pro series.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2016, 01:12 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: After the newest patch...

I would recommend it. Yea... there are glitches and issues. But it is a fun game. It's that type of where you play how you want. just like any game, some will say it's terrible... others say it's awesome. I never played Fire Pro so I can't comment on that. It does seem games back in the day had more features than they do now.

Basically, I'm having fun with it.
Old 11-15-2016, 05:38 PM   #3
Rookie

SavoyPrime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
I would recommend it. Yea... there are glitches and issues. But it is a fun game. It's that type of where you play how you want. just like any game, some will say it's terrible... others say it's awesome. I never played Fire Pro so I can't comment on that. It does seem games back in the day had more features than they do now.

Basically, I'm having fun with it.
Thanks man. I'll throw it on my Amazon wish list and see if one of my friends or family falls for the bait lol
Old 11-16-2016, 01:31 AM   #4
Pro

zrohman's Arena

OVR: 0

Black Friday is almost here. I believe it's $25 or $30 at best buy, and I'm sure you could order it online that day too instead of going in person.

It's extremely realistic, great matches, and universe mode has a ton of customization and let's you relive the real wwe.

My career is still lacking for me, extremely slow to get to the main roster, but it's better than last year.

So gameplay is 9/10 for me as far as matches. Fun with friends is definitely 9/10 if they play offline with you. Universe mode, for those who like it is probably an 8/10. My career a 6.5/10. I'm still enjoying it, addimg promos and mic work helped. And personally, I never experienced a single glitch myself. And I'd assume most are gone after the patches
Old 11-16-2016, 08:19 AM   #5
Rookie

SavoyPrime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrohman
Black Friday is almost here. I believe it's $25 or $30 at best buy, and I'm sure you could order it online that day too instead of going in person.

It's extremely realistic, great matches, and universe mode has a ton of customization and let's you relive the real wwe.

My career is still lacking for me, extremely slow to get to the main roster, but it's better than last year.

So gameplay is 9/10 for me as far as matches. Fun with friends is definitely 9/10 if they play offline with you. Universe mode, for those who like it is probably an 8/10. My career a 6.5/10. I'm still enjoying it, addimg promos and mic work helped. And personally, I never experienced a single glitch myself. And I'd assume most are gone after the patches
Thanks for feedback!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »