Home

Stables and Enemies/Rivalry

This is a discussion on Stables and Enemies/Rivalry within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2017, 08:39 PM   #1
Banned

BegBy's Arena

OVR: 3
Stables and Enemies/Rivalry

Setting up a 96 - 01ish WCW universe. Downloaded lots of caws and used Hyperballer and DC's edits (which are amazing for anyone wondering if they should try them). I'm just wondering if there is a way to set up friends and rivals.

I realize that there is going to be some infighting amongst nWo members as they were half of the roster back in the day, excluding Saturday night jobbers. I noticed that when I tested a universe to see how things work at the end of the match there were charts stating fan stuff and friends and enemies made. Is there a way to manually do that within player edits or universe mode?

Any help is appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2017, 08:29 PM   #2
Rookie

theonlybstew's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Stables and Enemies/Rivalry

If youre talking about allies and enemies you can edit those individually, I usually just clear them all before I start my universe mode.

You can also turn off tag teams forming/breaking up options in Universe mode, go to MyUniverse, then options, its in the middle of the page.

PS4
NBA 2k22
WWE 2K22
NHL 22
MLB 20 THE SHOW
SONIC CLASSICS

PS3
NCAA FB 14
Old 11-21-2017, 08:55 PM   #3
Rookie

theonlybstew's Arena

And btw I'm setting up a WWF/WCW Universe mode (Wolfpac, Hart Foundation, Hollywood Blondes when Pillman was in the game). And also a WWE/ROH/TNA mode.

PS4
NBA 2k22
WWE 2K22
NHL 22
MLB 20 THE SHOW
SONIC CLASSICS

PS3
NCAA FB 14
Old 11-22-2017, 12:17 AM   #4
Banned

BegBy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonlybstew
If youre talking about allies and enemies you can edit those individually, I usually just clear them all before I start my universe mode.

You can also turn off tag teams forming/breaking up options in Universe mode, go to MyUniverse, then options, its in the middle of the page.

Thanks for the help!

When you say you can edit allies and enemies individually - how do I do this? Does it have to be in universe mode or can I do it before I start a universe?
Old 11-22-2017, 11:32 AM   #5
Rookie

theonlybstew's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BegBy
Thanks for the help!

When you say you can edit allies and enemies individually - how do I do this? Does it have to be in universe mode or can I do it before I start a universe?
Yes it can only be done in Universe mode. There are edits you can do outside of it, but it wont apply and youll have to do it all over again. When you go to edit superstars(in UM), scroll down and you will see the section for allies, and a separate one for enemies, just go in and follow the prompts to add, remove, or change the intensity. When you add a rival or ally it will appear for the other person involved. When you create a tag team or stable, the allies will be set automatically.

PS4
NBA 2k22
WWE 2K22
NHL 22
MLB 20 THE SHOW
SONIC CLASSICS

PS3
NCAA FB 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2017, 07:59 PM   #6
Banned

BegBy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonlybstew
Yes it can only be done in Universe mode. There are edits you can do outside of it, but it wont apply and youll have to do it all over again. When you go to edit superstars(in UM), scroll down and you will see the section for allies, and a separate one for enemies, just go in and follow the prompts to add, remove, or change the intensity. When you add a rival or ally it will appear for the other person involved. When you create a tag team or stable, the allies will be set automatically.
Thank you for the help!

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »