Home

MLB 15 The Show Silver Loaded & Small Ball Diamond Dynasty Packs Available Now

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Silver Loaded & Small Ball Diamond Dynasty Packs Available Now within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2015, 02:16 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Silver Loaded & Small Ball Diamond Dynasty Packs Available Now

Silver Loaded packs have been amazing to me today. I pulled a ton of gold players. Prob close to 15 gold players and ended the night getting a diamond chris sale lol. Silver is the way to go. I'm going to keep buying here and there to see what I get. Seems that every 3 packs or so I pull a gold
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2015, 04:40 AM   #26
Rookie

DiSaStAx94's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 15 The Show Silver Loaded & Small Ball Diamond Dynasty Packs Available Now

So when are silver loadeds going away? As nice as cheap players are, I'd rather have a normal market back. Or at least a less despressed one.
Old 06-30-2015, 08:22 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiSaStAx94
So when are silver loadeds going away? As nice as cheap players are, I'd rather have a normal market back. Or at least a less despressed one.
Agree. I'm sitting on a ton of underpriced silvers waiting for prices to rise so I can cash in.
Old 06-30-2015, 10:17 AM   #28
Banned

TonyDanzaFan's Arena

OVR: 3

I've had some horrible luck in this game but decided what the heck and bought one silver pack. First player I see gold, it's a ryu. I'm thinking ok not bad no matter what else I get this was a win. Then I see more gold, beltre! Wish I had this two weeks ago before I spent 20k on a player I can't hit with to get Nolan, but this was awesome. Basically like pulling a diamond considering his price. I haven't bought a pack in over a month and haven't had this good of luck since week one. This is how they hook you, give you an amazing pack then buy more and get nothing. I'm not making that same mistake (ok I might buy one more lol)
Old 06-30-2015, 11:54 AM   #29
Banned

TonyDanzaFan's Arena

Omg. Decided to open one more. My luck is great right now. I'd open more but don't have the stubs lol. I really wanted lucroy to get yount and now I have him. Haven't had luck like this since week one
Old 07-01-2015, 09:17 AM   #30
Banned

TonyDanzaFan's Arena

These packs are fire. This is the fourth I've opened, didn't get anything in the third.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »