Home

NCAA Football 11 Dynasty Blog 3 of 3 - Recruiting Logic and Extras

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Dynasty Blog 3 of 3 - Recruiting Logic and Extras within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2010, 07:13 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 14
Sorry but recruiting is a little boring. Hopefully E3 has something to do with carousel
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2010, 07:14 PM   #42
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: NCAA Football 11 Dynasty Blog 3 of 3 - Recruiting Logic and Extras

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampStomper90
Congratulations LSU fans. We got a Kent State-BGSU screen before the Tigers.
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

@AdamdotH
Old 06-07-2010, 07:35 PM   #43
Rookie

mkam89's Arena

OVR: 3

I'm disappointed in these "dynasty" blogs. They were really just recruiting blogs. There was very little information that pertained to other parts of dynasty mode (new trophies, 1/2 sacks, one week bowl season).
Hopefully they are saving something bigger, like coaching carousel, to be in a blog by itself (or E3).
Old 06-07-2010, 07:44 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 4
Angry Re: NCAA Football 11 Dynasty Blog 3 of 3 - Recruiting Logic and Extras

all this stuff they said they did wont mean a thing if the cpu doest
recuit for there team play style let hope so

Last edited by darrin84; 06-07-2010 at 07:59 PM.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:45 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinc79
Sorry but recruiting is a little boring. Hopefully E3 has something to do with carousel
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkam89
I'm disappointed in these "dynasty" blogs. They were really just recruiting blogs. There was very little information that pertained to other parts of dynasty mode (new trophies, 1/2 sacks, one week bowl season).
Hopefully they are saving something bigger, like coaching carousel, to be in a blog by itself (or E3).
I guess everyone likes different things, because to me Recruiting is College Football. For me in dynasty it's recruiting, and on the field play. Those are the two main things. Greatly improving recruiting is a HUGE positive for me this year... I'll rather them add great quality features instead of quantity with no quality. With recruiting being improved this year, next year they can focus on coaching carousel and other features.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2010, 07:57 PM   #46
Banned

OVR: 10

I havent been this excited for a NCAA Football in years. This new recruiting blogs and style are going to make the game so much better. It will take long than a couple years to build a program up now from scratch with the difficulty on Heisman difficulty.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:01 PM   #47
Rookie

jolson88's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EA Sports
I know this was Dynasty Blog 3 of 3 but… we’re not done. If you are a fan of Online Dynasty mode (and I’m guessing you are if you’re still reading this novella) then you have to pay attention to the NCAA Football news that will come out around E3.
Based on this quote at the end of the article, I'm thinking there really aren't any other big changes coming to offline dynasty (including AD-like features, coaching carousel, etc.). Disappointing, but these recruiting changes are incredibly awesome
I really hope I'm wrong though .
Old 06-07-2010, 08:04 PM   #48
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theyhateme459
I guess everyone likes different things, because to me Recruiting is College Football. For me in dynasty it's recruiting, and on the field play. Those are the two main things. Greatly improving recruiting is a HUGE positive for me this year... I'll rather them add great quality features instead of quantity with no quality. With recruiting being improved this year, next year they can focus on coaching carousel and other features.
I concur. I would love to have a coaching carousel, but if there had to be a choice between the two, recruiting was the better choice to deal with first, IMO.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »