Home

NCAA Football 13 Screenshot - Oklahoma vs. West Virginia

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Screenshot - Oklahoma vs. West Virginia within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2012, 05:06 PM   #33
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: NCAA Football 13 Screenshot - Oklahoma vs. West Virginia

Is OU's logo really that small on the helmet?

I know thats being picky but it looks tiny -- maybe its the angle?
Old 05-16-2012, 05:13 PM   #34
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalutationsNJ
Is OU's logo really that small on the helmet?

I know thats being picky but it looks tiny -- maybe its the angle?
I was thinking the same thing, looks really small.
Old 05-16-2012, 05:17 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJACK
C'mon.. Gameplay team and Art team are completely separate you should know that by now. It's more like would you rather them spend 2 weeks on facemasks or 2 weeks on USC song girls..... Well we all know what route they chose there..
Hahaha!!!! So freaking true! I know they want to capture the essence of CFB but the last I checked the game's not being played by the SC song girls, marching bands, or fans.... Fight On! A representation of what we see on field is all most people have been asking for and we have yet to see it while each year our pockets get $60 shorter! I'm actually looking forward to Madden because it represents FOOTBALL and they're paying attention to what's being represented on the field!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2012, 05:35 PM   #36
Rookie

To reiterate my point about Madden http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/article/madden-nfl-13-presentation.... Enough said! Hopefully this is an early build and they just don't want to reveal what they have in store as far as the art, but when they release screenshots like this OU vs WVU pic it's hard to get excited when it looks like last years game!
Old 05-16-2012, 05:36 PM   #37
Rookie

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/article/madden-nfl-13-presentation
Old 05-16-2012, 05:42 PM   #38
Banned

tlew09's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
LOL Did you expect anything else? Someone complains about this every time a pic/video is posted. EVERY SINGLE TIME! You figure they'd realize this is what they're getting every year and stop complaining about it IN EVERY SINGLE THREAD ON OS. (I realize you were using sarcasm. Your post was just the easiest to quote)

On topic: I think it looks good. I like the blocking in the background. Looks realistic to me.
Yeah because this is just a screenshot you can't really tell, it's just interpretation at this point, but I hope the swim move is actually working and the DE doesn't just give up as soon as he gets an advantageous position (like the one he's in) to try and spin inside. BEAT HIM TO THE EDGE AND FORCE THE QB UP IN THE POCKET.

Unfortunately it looks like the DT is getting the sack once again... I want a screenshot of a DE blowing past the LT coming straight for the QB's blind side.

Edit: I feel like this ^ would be more important than facemasks imo.
Old 05-16-2012, 05:43 PM   #39
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Lets tread lightly guys.
Old 05-16-2012, 05:47 PM   #40
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilders335
This is starting to piss me off..I feel as if EA thinks just because they don't have any competition they can slack off on getting new graphics into the game, new player models (cause not everyone looks like john cena) new euipment? hello we've been asking for this stuff for 2-3 years now? You guys didn't even put the chain gang in the game.. Oh and just one more rant. I HATE the QB sneak play, a qb doesnt just fall forward into nothing...where's the pile up? why can't you control ot? #annoying #smh I Just hope these are the graphics from 12 and not from the game I hope to buy in July...
that's exactly what they think

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »