Home

NCAA Football 13 Screenshot - Oklahoma vs. West Virginia

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Screenshot - Oklahoma vs. West Virginia within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2012, 05:50 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
I just want socks and leg sleeves....I know they're on a 3 year deal to get everything right. But they could change this. There better not be a glitch if I change them..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2012, 05:52 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElite3
I'd be really careful here weenie. You are attacking a well respected member of this community. I have seen some previous posts of yours and you are coming close to overstepping the rules.

Just giving you a heads up before the mods do.
U know guys I hate to say it but weenie is really right about the facemasks I like them cause they make the game look more realistic and also in rtg I like to look like a badass. but I do agree with u he is bein a little rude
Old 05-16-2012, 05:57 PM   #43
Pro

I3RIS3H's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA Football 13 Screenshot - Oklahoma vs. West Virginia

If the gameplay is good and the game is free of any game-breaking bugs then I can overlook things such as socks.
NCAA: Kansas Jayhawks
Old 05-16-2012, 06:14 PM   #44
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

I kind of wish they would just come out and say what types of graphics/player model things have been/were being addressed when they release these screenshots. Because otherwise things like these thread happen and you have people wondering about logos, socks, equipment or even if this is a screenshot using the current graphic system.
Old 05-16-2012, 06:31 PM   #45
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3RIS3H
If the gameplay is good and the game is free of any game-breaking bugs then I can overlook things such as socks.
Agreed. I mean, OS should tell EA to buzz off if they send them early images. They should respond with "give us gameplay, gameplay, gameplay!" For several years now they up the ante with graphics and make it a beautiful game but then we truly see the gameplay and are left scratching our heads...

Socks, really? A QB could be pump faking to the opposite end zone and field goals could count for 8 points, but I'll be damned if they have the wrong socks! lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2012, 06:48 PM   #46
Banned

Kid FSU's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
The ball looks like a decent size.

I still don't get the obsession of having every facemask in the game. To me, as long as they have a decent selection (Which they do) it's good.
Can't have a decent selection because they don't have the main one's players actually wear.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:34 PM   #47
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

For those that are annoyed with people criticizing the screenshot, what else do you want people to talk about in a screenshot thread?

There is no motion. You can't logically turn this still image into a discussion on gameplay. You'd be reaching to look at the image and make any qualitative statement about gameplay.

If NCAA is releasing these photos, then people will talk about what they see in the photo. And what sticks out obviously are the things people are criticizing.

Why do people talk about socks and face masks and colors and lighting in every screenshot thread? Because there is nothing else to point out, aside from the graphics looking exactly the same as 12. Give EA the feedback that these screenshots deserve. We want these things fixed.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:37 PM   #48
Rookie

MSchneider84's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by merchant1874
Ok il go first and im being serious^^^^^^

Why in the hell do they still have those ankle socks?
Why are the colors STILL wrong and washed out?
Why is the football so darn big?

Is this actually a pic from 12?
I agree with all of this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »