Home

FIFA Soccer 10 Gameplay Video

This is a discussion on FIFA Soccer 10 Gameplay Video within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2009, 05:09 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Fifa10 Gameplay!

I would have to agree with shadox. Unless Konami pick their game up, FIFA 10 could be my choice this year as well. 09 was a solid game, but it had some gameplay problems - even with all manual settings - the AI still played the same - of course the MM mode issues have been beaten to death - so I'll leave that out as a game breaker.

I think FIFA 10 is really going to something solid from I'm hearing so far about the MM renovations alone - can't wait till October to be perfectly honest.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2009, 05:15 PM   #26
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadox
Well, I just meant that their and we here had the same info (early buid) but nevertheless reacted totaly different

I changed games twice now...I started with the old rubbish but fun games and then with the ISS series for SNES...then I switched to the FIFA Games, which were amazing in their time...remember Fifa 99? Classic,great game to me.

After that, I was bound to every PES game and wasn't able to even stand the Fifa versions....the presentation was always better, but gameplaywise PES was way above FIFA IMO.

Sadly, 2007/2008 was terrible as both games sucked

I had to admit that I tried Fifa 09 quiet late, but from that moment I was kinda addicted
Especially on complete manuall settings, it's n unbelievable great game.
So I definatly can't wait till october...will be hard times....a bit cured due to Madden.

I don't think that I will try PES at all. My impression is that Konami is in a similar situation like 2k with Basketball...they used to have a succesfull game and used to be better then EA...even with worst technologie.
And exactly that has changed last year/ will change this year.

Fifa 10 is my personal "Game of the year"-prospect Nr.1
I totally agree with the NBA2k analogy. Konami and 2k are going to have to make the tech leap to be able to compete long term.What was "wow, did you see that?" a few years ago is looking really dated in both repective titles. A lot of people find it cool to rag on EA, and a lot of it is for good reason, but in the games where they have really made the investment, you can see it paying off in excellent games. I am actually hoping that Konami and Seabass have stepped it up. I'm not a ***** and realize that competition is good for everyone involved, especially us.

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 07-28-2009, 05:20 PM   #27
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

Here you go Matt, before they find this one too.

It's the same vid as before!

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 07-28-2009, 05:31 PM   #28
Don't Trust Influencers

ChubbyBanana's Arena

OVR: 46

Nice!

Twitch Stream
Old 07-28-2009, 05:41 PM   #29
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

Noticed you could edit teams. This will finally help with my hatred of the out of the box ratings. Maybe they'll have it where you can share rosters through the locker. There is one thing I've heard about that I can't wait to be revealed. Has to do with Clubs....

Old 07-28-2009, 06:28 PM   #30
AB>

Moses Shuttlesworth's Arena

OVR: 34

I think it looks like FIFA 09 with smoother animations...that's really all I see that's important.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:27 PM   #31
Pro

OVR: 60
There's no way that's the final pre-game presentation. Everything was the exact same as 09. But the gameplay did look nice. That 360 degree control looks promising.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2009, 12:47 PM   #32
Closet pyromaniac

Whitesox's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: FIFA Soccer 10 Gameplay Video

Major thanks for the video Brian!

The animations looked really smooth, the presentation was virtually the same.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »